Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Satellite projector ideas

To be fair, I started with the RGB satellites, and added the 'argon' as the centre piece, but this then became an RGB. Believe me, the satellites were cheaper.... one satellite complete cost the same as the red for the centre.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Ya I really think GB satellites are just fine, its where most of your visibility is anyway... then take the money you would have spent on the reds for your satellite projectors and buy a monster red for your main RGB...

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    To be fair, I started with the RGB satellites, and added the 'argon' as the centre piece, but this then became an RGB. Believe me, the satellites were cheaper.... one satellite complete cost the same as the red for the centre.
    Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    Ya I really think GB satellites are just fine, its where most of your visibility is anyway... then take the money you would have spent on the reds for your satellite projectors and buy a monster red for your main RGB...
    Cool. You guys have a great way of rationalising this insane disease. I feel calm and in control.
    This space for rent.

Originally Posted by flecom
    And then after a bit, buy some reds for the satellites...
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

and the next step should be to build an ultra small, light and portable low power rgb, just to carry around and practice anywhere.... just like kitakit

there sure is no ending to this....

maybe in a couple of years you would start fancying whitelight argons.....
    "its called character briggs..."

Recently, in order to do audience scanning, I used a Casio Video projector and used a windows media player visualizer program to project the beamshow on the crowd. It looked very good. I used Spaghetti and used the second monitor setting within the program to switch to the other graphic port on my laptop. the media player looks at the wave peak data comming out of Spaghetti and makes the multi color dots work in tandem with the program! wanna talk about eyesafe!

I've always thought that would be a good use for all these red only Casio projectors out in the universe