Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China Laser Factory

Default China Laser Factory

Someone asked me a while back what Chinese factories are like, here as photos from southern China in a typical Chinese Electronics Factory. They are all very similar, I am guessing the design is a Govt issue like most things inc product designs! When I was at one of our speaker plants earlier this year, I spotted a prototype that was a dead ringer for a Bose speaker. The engineer said it was "a government mold" lol. The bastards copy everything!

Typically most workers live on-site in modest flats that are part of the factory, with only management loving elsewhere. Most workers come from villages, the girls send most of the money home to their parents while the guys send "some" home lol. There is no such thing as work place law as we know it, at our main plant the factory coordinator (25 yr Woman) pays her own mobile charges and has been in the past fined $350US for being late!!! That's a lot of $$$ for a Chinese worker!!!! At the factories, the owner is a father figure to most and they all feel like a family team.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	285.5 KB 
ID:	26408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard04.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	304.9 KB 
ID:	26409Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard05.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	301.3 KB 
ID:	26410Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard07.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	300.1 KB 
ID:	26411Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard08.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	180.1 KB 
ID:	26412Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard09.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	219.1 KB 
ID:	26413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard10.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	315.3 KB 
ID:	26414

Lunch is a big event for the Chinese, most workers take between 1.5 and 2 hours for lunch and they eat a huge meal!!!
    Last edited by dnar; 08-06-2011 at 20:59.
    This space for rent.

Wow, I had no idea, very interesting, thanks for sharing! I have been to Singapore twice, my wife did a tour in bajing with the Kellog foundation thair for 30 days she loved it, as I like singapore (as a US Navy sailor).
    Great fotos!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    Lunch is a big event for the Chinese, most workers take between 1.5 and 2 hours for lunch and they eat a huge meal!!!
    well thats something to look forward to when our new Chinese overlords take over the world

Quote Originally Posted by beamann View Post
    Wow, I had no idea, very interesting, thanks for sharing! I have been to Singapore twice, my wife did a tour in bajing with the Kellog foundation thair for 30 days she loved it, as I like singapore (as a US Navy sailor).
    Great fotos!
    Here we call Singapore "Asia Light". Nice place. I have done live gigs there (sound).

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    well thats something to look forward to when our new Chinese overlords take over the world
    Bah! But... They work 6 days a week! Although Hong Kong recently stepped back to 5.
    This space for rent.

Yep, that will be us once we go broke and the govt takes all of our income. Hopefully I will get a flat near the restroom.

I work 6 days a week. (but at least it is by choice) and it must SUCK to sit on the plastic stepping stools all day. Then again, may be better then the plastic locomotive seats they call comfort chairs.

Did any one spot safety goggles or glasses in the factory? Looks like OSHA will be gone as soon as they take over.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomRage View Post
    OSHA
    OSHA in china? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

OSHA in china? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha
    YA that's it! ahahahahahahahahahha!

OSHA in china?
    Of course they have OSHA in China - 'OSHA' is what you scream as the cheat-mixed-concrete upper-floors of the factory are collapsing-in on you... OOOOOOSSSSHHHHH...AAAAAaaaaaa!!!!!...

..actually, that's not very funny... cuz it's prolly true...

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    of course they have osha in china - 'osha' is what you scream as the cheat-mixed-concrete upper-floors of the factory are collapsing-in on you... oooooosssshhhhh...aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!...

..actually, that's not very funny... Cuz it's prolly true...

j
    translation from chineese to english: Osha = oh, shit!