Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheap 350 mw RYG projector on E-bay...

I bet the unit in the first post is doing nowhere near 300mW. Most of those types of projectors use a pair of 50-75mW red diodes and a cube splitter.

You may have a point there, Quazar. The unit I originally linked to sure seemed cheap, but then again, it had stepper motors in it too...

This F2000 unit that DreamBeamz is talking about, however, is quite different. He managed to verify the power output (after installing an IR filter) so he's certain that it's making the rated power.

Quote Originally Posted by QUAZAR
    I bet the unit in the first post is doing nowhere near 300mW. Most of those types of projectors use a pair of 50-75mW red diodes and a cube splitter.
    Why would the seller lie about one laser and not lie about the other. My bet is the laser is doing 350mw
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

I've got the F01 and it seems great.
    I can sort out some pics of the inside if needed.
    It is 2 reds going through a cube.
    There is no markings on the reds, they are small brass cylinders with no heatsinks.
    I cant measure the power, I have no power meter but if someone wants to lend me one I will take readings.

Jim

Unhappy F-01+ Big Dipper 350mw Animation LASER

Hello I am new to LASER, but i Just purchased one of this Fixtures from Divine Lighting, at US$780.00 the fixture was supposed to work perfectly and give some colors like Orange, Sapphron and other but its not working, the device has 3 problems:

1. The Laser is always ON after Plugged in Power. The beam comes outside the fixture (in case its supposed to be ON but laser light being directed inside the fixture for blackout effect) and always ON. Channel 1 doesnt active blackout or OFF mode. Other functions of channel 1 works well.

2. The Strobe effect (channel 3) doesnt work for the same reason, the laser light is not directed inside the fixture for this effect, so it looks like the laser light is marking dots in the pattern made.

3. The Color doesnt change, (channel 12) this function does not work, color do not change not even in sound mode or auto mode, so i have conclued that it has to had a laser direction problem or the mirrors are not working well or anything, I cant open the device this would ruin the warranty. Can anyone help me with this please?

LuiO