Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for products of ILDA25 wired signal amplification!

It would be much better an idea to make a stable network dedicated to the lasers and get a few .NET boxes.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Yes, it's likely far easier and cheaper to get a reliable network at that distance than a reliable analogue cable run.

What is your customer's reservation/hesitation/concern/problem with a network solution?

Oop's, my bad

I just read the OP again. Complete misunderstanding on my part.

In fact, I retract all my former statement as the musings of a madman. I deserve to be publicly flogged

Then again, it's been a hard day

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

There seemingly no ilda wired way recommended as so long distance,so I decide choosing the NET way with the fiber net solution.
    And I will add a QM2000 for the main control PC for accelerating LD2000's running(a small defect which .net way has,Because the PC is here,and .net boxs is 400m far away).
    So,that's it, Thank you guys for all your suggestion and help.

Have a nice day~
    Alexhu
    ZRLASER

plus:Some one want to know about the galvo system ZR-V40 can contact me, we now looking for distributors overseas.
    High Price/performance ratio galvo system ZR-V40. Check it here, http://www.zrlaser.com/en/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by alexhu View Post
    plus:Some one want to know about the galvo system ZR-V40 can contact me, we now looking for distributors overseas.
    I suggest you send a set to Adam Burns (PL ID: buffo) in the US to do an independent review here on PL.