Thread: Looking for ILDA25 wired signal amplification product

Default Looking for ILDA25 wired signal amplification product

Hello guys,
    One of my laser show application came accross a problem. The distance between laser projector and control PC with 3 QM2000s is about 400m. As I know the best-recommand ilda wired signal transformation distance is at most 200m, so I want a ILDA25 wired signal amplification product to help me solve the distance problem. Not a .net way.
    My projectors are 2 10w rgb and 2 10w single green,and a PC with 3 QM2000s, one for one of the RGB, one for the two green.
    Thank you very much.

Alexhu
    ZRLASER,CHINA
    Provide Laser show projectors and ZR-V40 high-speed galvo systems

You only need to post once.

OK, maybe I am oversimplifying it, but with all the stuff (aka $) you put into your projectors, why not just go the extra $100 for a mini-itx pc, and then use std. pc networking practices. I dunno how much CPU horsepower the software would require to control a single RGB projector, but I'd think you guys are running multiple units on laptops. a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom-based mini-itx is about $85.I know it's more than just the PC, but also a DAC and maybe a small 4x16 or 4x20 display with a few buttons. Add in another $50 for a SATA to SD adaptor, an 8 gig card, and a few other bits...

Once you put a PC in a projector, you have monitoring ability of temp, current, or whatever else I haven't learned about yet...

you get reliability, distance (100's of feet) and bandwidth (gigabit) in an easy-to-manage, cheap wire.

let the NOOBASSAULT begin...

lets keep this in the other thread

but running windows off of a CF card is a very bad idea, and will probably lead to a dead CF card in not that much time

Quote Originally Posted by GoolGaul View Post
    OK, maybe I am oversimplifying it, but with all the stuff (aka $) you put into your projectors, why not just go the extra $100 for a mini-itx pc, and then use std. pc networking practices. I dunno how much CPU horsepower the software would require to control a single RGB projector, but I'd think you guys are running multiple units on laptops. a 1.6 GHz Intel Atom-based mini-itx is about $85.I know it's more than just the PC, but also a DAC and maybe a small 4x16 or 4x20 display with a few buttons. Add in another $50 for a SATA to SD adaptor, an 8 gig card, and a few other bits...

Once you put a PC in a projector, you have monitoring ability of temp, current, or whatever else I haven't learned about yet...

you get reliability, distance (100's of feet) and bandwidth (gigabit) in an easy-to-manage, cheap wire.

let the NOOBASSAULT begin...
    Once,Bill of Pangolin suggest the PC for me, so I know mini-itx pc,and got some products info from the site http://www.mini-itx.com. I like mini. Also China has many kinds of mini PC,such as Lenovo's.
    My questions is that our laser show application with LD2000 need at least a PCI slot for QM2000, the size of it I havn't measured it. Though it is also mini to a desktop computer, it's not mini to mini-itx PC.
    Maybe mini-itx pc has the products horizontal placed PCI slot ,and after the QM2000 was placed in, the PC box keep its mini state. Just like the LD2000.net box.

I don't know whether I have expressed clearly or not.
    High Price/performance ratio galvo system ZR-V40. Check it here, http://www.zrlaser.com/en/index.html