Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by daguin View Post
    Me too.

That thing is poetry in motion

Peace,
    dave
    Me three!!

15 characters walk into a bar.....

QUOTE'ed from hakzaw1; anybody have a small fogger for that room-? I can bring one but space in the car is my problem-
    I was hoping for just a little foggage.

Cant wait to see the guys who were so kind, fun, funny, and helpful last yr and to the many I will meet the first time.

Len---:-)

Len,Len,Len,
    Don't swet the petty, Pet the Swetty! We will have plenty of room in the car rental, Besides I am bringing two fogging units.
    one is opperator controled and the other is duraton and intravel controld, I don't know if they will be needed but we will have them in any case! I remember last year that we were using a Hazer whitch realy paid off for the Beam effects and every bodys comfort! Don't forget our plan to upgrade the rental car if it dose turn out to be a little to small. I rented a full size car, not a compact! My head hits the top of any rollerskate any way, so relax my good friend we are coverd!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

why would you need fog for lumias?

@ flecom,
    I did'nt think that we needed to have foggers for lumina FX but it might be some kick ass beam FX. I was responding mainly to tiny car thing (the room issue) Hopefully you just came up with a good Idea!!!!!!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

it's still nice to see the beams. even if it's just from lumia projectors.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-lumias.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	26468

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-lumias-02.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	195.4 KB 
ID:	26469

Quote Originally Posted by beamann View Post
    @ flecom,
    I did'nt think that we needed to have foggers for lumina FX but it might be some kick ass beam FX. I was responding mainly to tiny car thing (the room issue) Hopefully you just came up with a good Idea!!!!!!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

you will understand when you see my Majik Box--not your everyday Lumia---

cant wait
    will leave my fogger at home- got a new gallon of juice- and if needed it will come with...
    Len

No fog in the lobby or the backstage areas guys - it will trip the fire alarms.

If you need to see your lumia in the dark, we can set it up on the stage (behind the curtain, where the computers will be) and then turn off the work lights for the stage. We can still have fog back there, but we absolutely can not have any fog anywhere else except in the main auditorium.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    No fog in the lobby or the backstage areas guys - it will trip the fire alarms.

Adam
    That is what shower caps and rubber bands are for! Ask the HIE for extras.... I keep collecting them at every hotel stay just for my laser oh shit kit. -EDIT: due to the comment below I started a new thread for that, so lumia doesn't get messed with.

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 08-12-2011 at 08:52.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Default no fog-n/p

gotcha! we sure dont want the FD showing up. Fog is not necessary at all.

It would be cool to have lumias and those grating projectors all throughout the building. And black lights... with velvet Elvis posters, too!