Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SELEM Lumia

Default SELEM Lumia

Is one of the classrooms or side rooms being setup for Lumia only shows? I remember this being discussed after last years SELEM.
    leading in trailing technology

The original plan was to set these up in the lobby area, to decorate the walls. But if there's room upstairs, we can do that too.

I might even put one in the auditorium for a while - we'll just have to see how it feels in there.

Adam

So who all is bringing a lumia type projector, if you are let us know here.

May bring my dimple wheel, but it uses a prisim in the base and is suited bested driven my a gas lasers. I could pull the prism and try to re arrange some mirrors for better use on non-gasser. Might also bring laserman532's of beam table and controller if anyone is intrerested in seeing it. My dimple wheel mounts to it or a standard mobo type head.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

wish i could make it with my lumia egg beater ;(

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    So who all is bringing a lumia type projector, if you are let us know here.

May bring my dimple wheel, but it uses a prisim in the base and is suited bested driven my a gas lasers. I could pull the prism and try to re arrange some mirrors for better use on non-gasser. Might also bring laserman532's of beam table and controller if anyone is intrerested in seeing it. My dimple wheel mounts to it or a standard mobo type head.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    wish i could make it with my lumia egg beater ;(
    Me too.

That thing is poetry in motion

Peace,
    dave

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

btw, i'm working on a little something for you...

Quote Originally Posted by daguin View Post
    Me too.

That thing is poetry in motion

Peace,
    dave
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    you should bring it

(and then sell it to meeee!) lol

I will have several- also found some almost free black and other dark colored fabric to cover some of the windows in the ''dining room" Black plastic bags are cheap and can be cut open to make a pretty large piece.
    If this is allowed I call 'dibs' on the spot by the piano in the dining room- one of my Lumia EFX does its 'thing' overhead and >180 degrees right and left. I will video as many Lumias as possible(a fish eye lens is on the way) and make a SELEM V LumiaMania video and burn DVDs-and put some on Youtube I would really like to give credit to the makers of the Lumias in the video so do whatever you can to help me with that-- are we lined up for some music in the dining room-- again I would be happy with something not to large or loud- but certainly would not object to a good sound system.

anybody have a small fogger for that room-? I can bring one but space in the car is my problem-
    I was hoping for just a little foggage.

Cant wait to see the guys who were so kind, fun, funny, and helpful last yr and to the many I will meet the first time.

Len---:-)

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    anybody have a small fogger for that room-? I can bring one but space in the car is my problem-
    I was hoping for just a little foggage.

Cant wait to see the guys who were so kind, fun, funny, and helpful last yr and to the many I will meet the first time.

Len---:-)
    Can we fog that area??, I thought there were sensors that would trip in that area..

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    btw, i'm working on a little something for you...
    I am VERY excited about this

I am at your disposal whenever things develop

Peace,
    dave