Thread: SELLING: Newport, New Focus & Misc Mounts, Rails etc.

Default SELLING: Newport, New Focus & Misc Mounts, Rails etc.

I am cleaning out years of optical mounts, rails, G120 galvos, amps, projector boxes with DT40s and road cases, etc. Everything will go.

I have listed some on eBay and will give anyone from Photonlexicon an additional discount for direct sales. Will also take offers.

Items may have some scratches and modifications, but photos of actual items can be sent.

I also have misc video equipment, cables, 210 power meters, fiber equipment, 599OEM Dye lasers, Newport optical beds, cases, etc.

If anyone is interested, I also have a working laservideo projector system less the lasers, This was last setup for input of a 171 white light laser but will work with DPSS individual R, G & B. This is a large item with electronics rack and cases. Original equipment cost without lasers was
    over $100K. Will sell for $5,000.00. Ferranti horizontal scanner alone was over $25K. This is a full NTSC rater scan video projector.

Look at laservideo.com for info on the laservideo projector. (Sorry, I haven't updated my site since around 2004.)

I would prefer US shipping but consider International. I take paypal and shipping included at negotiated price (no added fees.)

There is too much to individually list so included pictures of some. I am working on a complete list and will email to interested people
    if you request.

Thanks

Laservideo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1302.JPG  

IMG_1301.JPG  

IMG_1300.JPG  

IMG_1299.JPG  

IMG_1298.JPG  

IMG_1297.JPG  

IMG_1296.JPG  

IMG_1295.JPG  

IMG_1294.JPG  

IMG_1293.JPG  

IMG_1292.jpg  

PM Sent........
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

El Paso, Texas USA and Juarez,Chihuahua Mexico

Nice.....PM sent too.
    Wiki:The first visible wavelength laser diode was demonstrated by Nick Holonyak, Jr. in 1962.

FS: hi grade SEAL DUST

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    PM Sent........
    ditto
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Yep...sent a PM too!