Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2011: Post-Photonalypse Picture Place

I took all of these with my Droid Incredible 2. A HD digital camcorder is on my list of things to buy.

Part of Tim's awesome show!

The audio goes out about halfway through this video for some reason. It has something to do with youtube because the video recording works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserWizard View Post
    Trying out my new Android phone camera at SELEM 2011, I think I was mostly in the balcony where it was most enveloping!

Attachment 26786Attachment 26787Attachment 26788Attachment 26789Attachment 26790
    wow, you were WAY up there in "no mans land"... that takes balls lol

[QUOTE=polishedball;203543]There were very few of us up there in the balcony this year, people must be getting smarter with age; However I must not be there yet [/QUOTE

Well I gues I must suffer O'ld timmers, I was up thair most of the time! Eyes mostly blocked by the recording cammera, Got some great direct on beam show videos, Well post them as soon as time is available to do so!
    BEAMANN (GODSLIGHT SHOWS)

Quote Originally Posted by pontiacg5 View Post
    At least I'm not the only one who found the pancake bot fascinating. I had to resist the urge to press the "make two pancakes" button a few hundred times
    Well, NOW WE KNOW! WHO BROKE IT! Monday with out pancakes, no wounder the LSO class was a B----!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserWizard View Post
    Trying out my new Android phone camera at SELEM 2011, I think I was mostly in the balcony where it was most enveloping!

Attachment 26786Attachment 26787Attachment 26788Attachment 26789Attachment 26790
    @ LASERWIZARD,
    It was real plesure to share the Bolcony With a master of the laser! Your shows are outstanding!!
    It was pretty cool being centered in a toltaly 3D beam show!
    You defently set the barr High for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by pontiacg5 View Post

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, Emm, Did I do that out loud!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboy3625 View Post
    how many watts in total?

how many watts in total?
    Do you mean in this particular projector or all of them at SELEM?

The projector that's centered for most of this video belongs to Polishedball and it is about 1.5W I believe. It is the far left projector on the second shelf up of the left side scaffolding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboy3625 View Post
    Do you mean in this particular projector or all of them at SELEM?

The projector that's centered for most of this video belongs to Polishedball and it is about 1.5W I believe. It is the far left projector on the second shelf up of the left side scaffolding.
    no the summed total of all projectors.

are they branded or home made built?

all of them are synced? was used a matrix? how to connect many usb dacs to a single pc?

the beam effects I see are generated by Quickshow 2 with the default effects or are custom made?

Too many questions...

no the summed total of all projectors.
    I have no idea, a lot considering Flecom's is like 6W alone...lol that would be interesting to add up though, probably around 20W of RGB and then maybe another 5W of green, 2W of blue plus whatever the beam tables are.

are they branded or home made built?
    I think most were home built or modified. There were a couple nice KVants there too.

all of them are synced? was used a matrix? how to connect many usb dacs to a single pc?
    Most were all synced with Buffo's 10x1 distribution amp that DZ built, then some were split off from that too.

the beam effects I see are generated by Quickshow 2 with the default effects or are custom made?
    Many shows were run from many different systems throughout the whole event, pretty much everything was represented at one point or another I think.

Too many questions...
    Never LOL!!

At least that was my first timers perspective!
    -Jim