Thread: Has image size been restricted?

Default Has image size been restricted?

Hi Robert,

has image size been restricted?

I've been uploading an image to imageshack at 1024 x 768 with no resizing but in the post it looks much smaller so you just can't see the detail I was wanting to show.

If image size restrictions are in place can we either have them raised to something reasonable like 1680 x 1050 or de-restricted altogether?

I just doublechecked this and no, there are no restrictions placed on attachments like images save for filesize

When you upload to the board directly it attempts to make a thumbnail of the image you submitted and then line them up in a row so the viewer can click it instead of seeing everything inline and wrecking the tables.

The problem you are describing sounds like a link-over problem with imageshack. Try uploading to the board directly instead and see if that "fixes" this problem.

Ok thanks. Must have been an imageshack problem.

I try to link them over there wherever possible as it saves you bandwidth Rob and also it allows me to display them full size. Not too keen on thumbnails.

HI there
    That exactly what i want to do.I want to get a third party image processing tool which supports to change image size.I have installed an image resizing tool before.But it can not work any more after my updating to windows 8.
    So i am planning to change another image tool.Thanks for any reccomendations.

If you upload to Imageshack you can resize them online.

Whats wrong with the thumbnails Al? Its only a click to make them full size and saves having to scroll through long threads due to big images embedded.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.