Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FB3 SE

stupid question but why would you want to use livequick/the memory card?

I have an SE, or an XE, or whatever the one that isn't the QS is thats in a little box and have never used it with anything besides QS2... am I missing out on something???

Only if you want "standalone mode", i.e. use it to drive a projector without being connected to a laptop. E.g. Just playing back a show on loop or something.

Quote Originally Posted by taggalucci View Post
    Only if you want "standalone mode", i.e. use it to drive a projector without being connected to a laptop. E.g. Just playing back a show on loop or something.
    hrmm interesting.. does it need some kind of external input to start looping? like DMX or some kind of contact closure?

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    hrmm interesting.. does it need some kind of external input to start looping? like DMX or some kind of contact closure?
    5v via the USB (I use an iPod charger) and a LiveQUICK session on the memory card with an initial cue set to auto-start (or something like that).

thats cool, no idea what I would use it for but hey good to know its there if I need it

interesting In my case I'm with Flecom and don't know when I'd ever use it, albeit I can see it's uses in certain situations.

You can't do it.

This has been an ongoing issue for us which the good folks at Pangolin were checking into but we have not seen a resolution as of yet. You used to be able to do it but then an update to LiveQuick or something happened which disabled that functionality. Haden had been on it but is doing other things now so... not sure where that leaves things.

Works fine for me.

Not sure what is different then because we spent maybe 30 hours on it a few months back and finally were just told that an update would have to be done because Hayden confirmed the issue.

So then I guess the answer is maybe?

would be awesome if we could drop a qs2 show in there... again, no idea why, but just to know i can lol