Thread: 2 X Coherent Innova 200 ION LASERS =)

Cool 2 X Coherent Innova 200 ION LASERS =)

Hello All,

I am now the proud owner of 2 Coherent innova 200 ion laser systems!

Less than a year ago my company retired our "holo-lab" where we produced holographic disk for the bar code scanning industry. Really cutting edge technology that only found its way into niche applications. We had a kick ass lab (Clean room \ humidity controlled) that housed HUGE isolation tables that are permanent with the building. These two laser systems had a permanent home in our master room where we made copies of the disk. Since we became a part of a much LARGER company the business model changed and they decided to get out of that business…. Real Bummer =/

I know both systems recently received new tubes from Evergreen which I remember seeing those PO’s (Between 18 and 20k)

Everyone at my company knows that I am the “Laser Guy” and worked hard to see how they could get these lasers in my hands and not just end up in a warehouse somewhere… I dreamed of lasers like this for years!

With some hard work I was able to purchase them and now they are mine!
    I plan on transporting these systems to my lab this week.... I need to put together some crates first so they can be safely transported.

What I come to realize is that it’s not likely I will be able to set up the 3-phase service anytime soon..
    That’s obviously the typical problem for many with lasers of this size =/

What I am looking to do is now trade these laser systems for other lasers or maybe some more Pangolin equipment. Not so much interested in money as I am in upgrading my equipment.

Some of the things I am in the market for:

2 X 2Watt 532’s
    More Pangolin hardware (LD2000 Pro seat)
    Cambridge scan sets
    2 X DT-40’s
    PM with any offers that would make it worth my while to let go of these babies

I am located in New Jersey and obviously these lasers are large and the lucky owner would likely want to be in driving distance.

I will try to get some pics as soon as I get them to my lab…

Also…. I am willing to let them go to be tested to make sure they are working before finalizing the trade.
    I am aware of the typical risk involved with aquireing laser like this and want both sides of the trade to be honest and confortable.... Keep in mind these systems were working great just 6 – 8 months ago

Talk to you all soon! =)

Laser Guy-------->I<

BUMP...

I did recieve some interest.... If anyone has reasonable trade offers I am willing to entertain them

One more bump...

As of now I am looking for a Pangolin intro card... and a live pro license.

It sounds like the same prob. I had a year or so ago....nice ions but no 3 phase... but you can build a phase converter real easy! I built mine for about $600 and it does the job nicely!
    Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

are they both argon i need krypton pm sent

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Humm.. I've got an extra LD2000 w/live pro. "And I can see Jersey from my house!"

Must. Not. PM.