Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laserex Laser Pointer LLP-100

Default Laserex Laser Pointer LLP-100

Selling 1 Laserex Laser Pointer LLP-100. Any offers?

this isn;t gonna end well
    leading in trailing technology

did I do something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird49 View Post
    did I do something wrong?
    just that most of the time, people want to know something about ya, location etc and have a price listed. Being new and your first post just selling something and not listing a price is not the norm, if you haven't a price EBAY maybe your best option.

Hopefully someone here is looking for one and all will end in everyone's favor, time will tell. you should also post pictures of the item.

This is an hene type pointer?

good luck
    leading in trailing technology

could it be this one?

in general, price, pics and your location would help
    "its called character briggs..."

The issue is that, here on PL, most people are serious laser hobbyists and they don't like people selling handheld lasers or 'pointers', because they are too simple to use by ignorant teenagers and can cause serious eye damage if used irresponsibly.

I think this one could be an exception, if it's a battery powered HeNe. I guess there are some gas laser enthousiasts over here that could be interested in this unit as a display piece. Especially if it's still working... judging by the power, it's not going to be a very effective pointer anyway, but a good collector's item for history's sake.

I hope you can understand the alarm bells that may have been ringing when people read the title containing 'Pointer'. Especially with kids waving 1W blue pointers around like Star Wars light-sabers.

I understand. This unit is a red laser and works fine. looks new with original box. I would never intentionally sell to someone who would misuse it. I would prefer to sell it to a collector or for display. I didn't mean to make waves being new. Thanks for the response.

The model is a small Hene (632nm, red) pointer. It is powered by two 9V batteries. It is 1mW. It is ~6 inches long. This is definitely the realm of the laser "collector"

If you follow the URL of the above picture to my photobucket, you can see my other pictures of my LLP-100.

There may be others interested in this just because of the historical value

In any event, pictures of YOUR laser, with a handwritten note that includes your name and the date will go a long way in increasing member's confidence in your sale (and you)

Peace,
    dave
    Last edited by daguin; 09-04-2011 at 14:53.

Where did you buy the laser pointer?
    Last edited by danielpower; 09-12-2011 at 04:43.

I picked it up at a local hospital rummage sale.