Thread: "How to" section

Default "How to" section

OK. I know we have the wiki, but I was thinking that some other forums have a "how to" section where users can post a definitive guide to certain tasks and where all those guides then can be found grouped together rather than over posts old and possibly archived as well as new.

eg how to fit a Stanwax colour correction board, how to tune scanners, how to take fit dichros, etc etc

Thought something like that might be useful here with perhaps a linked index as a sticky if someone responsible could be found to add / remove links.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    a "how to" section
    As a noob - both to laser projection AND this forum - I think this is a great idea. I have looked thru pages and pages here, with the hopes if finding a specific answer or concept, that i didn;t feel like throwing out there in a new post, as I was sure it had been answered already here... Just trying to conserve the intellectual bandwidth, so to say...
    Last edited by GoolGaul; 09-07-2011 at 05:37. Reason: missed something.

I thought this whole forum was a How To section.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I thought this whole forum was a How To section.
    Derp Squared, I'm with Gary on this one. Most forum help sections are not peer reviewed, and at PL, we would have a serious need for peer review. Much of our gear has quirks specific to brand, and thus even with a huge help section, we would be spending as much time updating the help section as we spend nswering questions now. This is a fluid, changing, technology with lots of varients, and most rules have odd exceptions.

Not a good idea.

Steve

Still looking for that how to convert a laserscope documentation
    leading in trailing technology

Default Mohsin

we would be spending as much time updating the help section as we spend nswering questions now. This is a fluid, changing, technology with lots of varients, and most rules have odd exceptions.
    Download high quality C4040-224 braindumps exam dumps to prepare and pass ccvp with Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai dumps certification. Also get free demos of CHECKPOINT for review of mcitp Yale University.

Mohsin, you can come clean. Your reall name is Sir Spamalot. And I claim my free prize
    In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite - Paul Dirac

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Still looking for that how to convert a laserscope documentation
    HAHA!!! I spit coffee on my screen!!!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.