Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit X-Laser Products

Dmitrlyn, let me explain something quite simpy as I think there's a lot getting lost here between language and cultural understanding.

In China, there appears to be very little regulation of what goods can be produced and how they are branded or labelled. In China it appears you are free to copy other manufacturers products and names, or at least produce very similar ones.

In the West in most countries its unlawful to make the same or similar goods using a name that's the same or similar to another company, that can cause confusion and lead people to believe that goods from one company could possibly be made by another. I believe this applies to all EU states, Australia, the USA and many more countries besides.

In many Western countries companies can also specifcally register their names to get extra protection against other companies from using them.

To give you a recent example, a pop star called Rhianna, sued a clothing retailer for selling t shirts with her picture printed on them for a reported $5 Million.

She won the case!

I understand that the judge decided that selling t shirts with her face on them implied that she had approved the shirts as she also sold approved fashion branded goods through other retailers and thus the retailer was effectively passing the goods off as one which she had approved.

News reports about the case are here:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...battle-2107594

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226689151759

I put the 2nd one in because it explains it more simply.

So in the West, selling eg lasers with the same name as another famous Western named company that also makes lasers, would probably also be seen as passing off.

Using a similar name eg XX Lasers, would be seen the same way as well.

I hope this makes it simpler to understand.

Default Wow..

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitrylin View Post
    You never use our laser ,how can you know illeagal???
    BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN FDA-APPROVED PRODUCT. 'APPLICATIONS' ARE NOT APPROVALS.

how can you know bad quality???
    Because I've been building (quality) systems for more years than you have been alive, that's how.

you have prejudice with Chinese products, like you white people have prejudice with Black people.
    I don't even need to comment on this. Just want to 'preserve it for all to-see'.
    Wow.

Papers has said " withour Chinese products, you guys even cannot have a nice Chrsitmas Eve!"
    Riiight. Indeed, every-single 'white person' must have chinsey light bulbs and plastic trees to celebrate their traditions, Lol.. You're a special boy, whatever your name is..

ciao
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

We are applying.....
    Irrelevant.

http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/De.../ucm094445.htm ..Read it. UNTIL you understand.

if you don't taste China laser, then you have no right to say it is bad quality ! No trying, no result !!!!!!
    You post up your APPROVED VARIANCE - Better yet, post up a link to the entire paper-trail on Regulations.gov - then we can talk about 'tasting' your product. Till then, your products NON-APPROVED STATUS give me every right in the world to both reject and expose them.

Bye.
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Default Safety plus

I love how in the video posted it demonstrates how seriously the Chinese businesses regards workers safety, staff working on laser diodes that are pointing upwards while the staff member is having to look down to work on the device,

with not a single pair of safety glasses in sight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	workers.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	933.2 KB 
ID:	39624
    RTI Piko RGB 4 Projector
    CT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.
    RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532
    LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + Beyond
    Etherdream + LSX

Old Projector Build

Dear Mr "white-Light",

I understand all your meaning.

Why USA X-laser just aim at us? there is more then one X-laser in the world, not just our X-laser,Hong Kong
    I would have to direct that question to them as thats a company decision. Maybe the other companies don't trade in the USA and X Laser USA doesn't trade abroad. I really don't know as I not a part of the company.

This guy is about as entertaining as the laserworld thread... keep digging.. you'll be to the US in no time with that shovel. LOL

*goes back into his hole*
    Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

we have strong eyes, becuase we are Chinese !!!!
    Oh...
    Dear...
    God...
    Really?!?

Blind by time he's 20? I'll post 3-2 odds on that! Any takers?
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

Woah, those workers must be SUPER safe with all those exposed beams flying everywhere! What's a little 445 in your face, right? Bahaha

Quote Originally Posted by X-Laser View Post
    Beyond stealing from a hardworking USA company that works their butts off creating the world’s most affordable high powered laser products, those who would make such lasers even cheaper cannot possibly be using the quality parts, as we do, which allow us to certify each unit we make to meet the most demanding standards of safety and reliability in the world. Make no mistake, besides being illegal to buy or use, illegal laser products contain numerous and often invisible hazards which can cause serious health problems including loss of eyesight and skin burns.
    I had the opportunity to meet a couple of the x-laser staff this past week at SELEM, and I'll say that this statement is true. They honestly do care about their product and about the safety of operators and laser show audiences alike.

I'll buy a phone made in China, hell I'll even buy a TV or a microwave, because my choice to use those appliances won't accidentally disable passers by because of operator ignorance and poorly designed safety features. I won't EVER buy a laser made in China because I refuse to support such blatant disregard for safety features. Oh, and let's not be so quick to forget the awful beam specs

Rock on, X-Laser!
    Neat!

i wish china would start importing ammunition
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Yeah there's a big shortage of blocks of .22LR, .223 and .243. Starting to hit the UK now.

Blame your department of Homeland Security though as they allegedly bought 6 Billion Rounds!