Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit X-Laser Products

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

actually, most of the ammunition shortages are being caused by hoarders buying huge quantities of ammunition because they're afraid of ammunition shortages.

delicious, chewy irony.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Yeah there's a big shortage of blocks of .22LR, .223 and .243. Starting to hit the UK now.

Blame your department of Homeland Security though as they allegedly bought 6 Billion Rounds!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Going well off the laser topic now but yeah I heard rumours of a dual cause Dept of HS and the proposed ban on military calibres namely .223 (5.56x45) causing hoarding. Either way bit poo when you have arms dealers going under because they can't get supplies and a 2 month wait at many dealers, right at the start of the varminting season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitrylin View Post
    [B][COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4]You never use our laser ,how can you know illeagal???
    believe it or not we have laws in this country, your product is not compliant and therefore illegal to import and operate in this country

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Perhaps some one should explain the United States Federal rules to this Chinese gentleman?

The process goes like this:

1. File "Manufacturers Report" and request a "Variance" with the FDA Center for Devices and Radiologic Health to prove that the Laser is safe and made according to US standards. This requires a minimum of twenty to thirty pages of paperwork.

2. You will get a letter in the mail with a "Accession Number". The Accession number is not the final approval, it
    is simply an acknowledgement that the FDA has received your request for approval. At this point, most Chinese companies
    think they are done and are approved in the US. However they are not. An accession number is just a means of tracking the paperwork.

3. IF the FDA approves the application, you will receive a "Variance" number. Usually at this point you can start manufacturing.

4. Each of your customers must apply for their own Variance and be approved before you may ship them the projector. YOU MAY NOT ship a laser to them until they have their own Variance.

5. Each projector you make must be tested according to the Quality Control and Laser Safety steps required in the Manufacturer's Report you submitted.
    A yearly report must be submitted before each September First detailing your activities, and you must keep your records for seven years.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Laser Warning ..hey China: Time to get your * together!!...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Perhaps some one should explain the United States Federal rules to this Chinese gentleman?
    Really, it's up to them to educate themselves about the regs to sell in our country... (just as it would be expected of us, to start mass-sales of stuff over there (NON 'black-market') or anywhere else..) and, even-so, I don't think they 'get it' or care.. (as they've so-amply shown..) So, therefore, *we* get to 'suffer'..

http://www.strtrade.com/news-publica...BP-082213.html >_< ..God help us if this really takes a stronghold... Sure, those of us that only are buying 'legit' / certified boxes have 'little to worry-about', overall, but.. this raises flags for: a) OEM-parts / subassemblies (Will the 'CBP' know the 'regs' well-enough to not bottleneck, unnecessarily?) b) *timing*, when we end-up needing to get time-sensitive shipments, in.. Another, new 'additional layer' is not good-news.. : US-buyers / hobby-peeps: Time to 'get to know' / love the FDA 2877, ya'll! It just may save yer project..

..I know, I know - you always hear me 'barking-on about the Regs', and while I wholly-defend having them / rationales behind-them, and SOME 'enforcement / gateways' in-place, I also-don't want *more* Gov-fingers up my .. *ahem* - Honestly, if the sellers and OEMs were just *more responsible* and self-governing we'd need LESS Gov-intervention / layers of Regs!! But, when entire countries adopt this 'drug-dealer logic' ('well, You-people BUY the stuff so, therefore that makes it 'ALL GOOD', riiight? / And, because more people are buying our stuff than yours, that = Our stuff is "better", see??)

Dear China: IT'S NOT ALL THAT FREAKING HARD / EXPENSIVE TO JUST MEET-COMPLIANCE AND SHIP LEGAL-BOXES / PARTS, O-KAAYY??!! Yeah, you 'can-haz Interlok plugg' - BUT YA GOTTA MAKE IT ACTUALLY WORK, O-KAAYY??! Get-rid of the DMX spazz-flail and 'AUTO-LOLZ' shyte!! And, yeah - you can keep your 1-3W 'pointers'.. >_<

..Oi, we need a better double-facepalm emo..
    j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 08-24-2013 at 15:53. Reason: sp, adds..
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by loopee View Post
    I love how in the video posted it demonstrates how seriously the Chinese businesses regards workers safety, staff working on laser diodes that are pointing upwards while the staff member is having to look down to work on the device,

with not a single pair of safety glasses in sight

Attachment 39624
    This picture is not funny at all. even worse is the response that its because the Chinese have strong eyes

Maybe that's why they all squint?

Dmitrylin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Oh Christ, shut the hell up already - would you?
    Adam
    ive read a few of your posts Dmitrylin and some of them are racist, offense and just plain bs....

yes i call you bs.... i should know i have lived in Taiwan for over 15 years and spent a fair bit of time in china... and i am aware of your laughing things off as been nothing short of the standard " i dont care" attitude. i highly doubt you will be generating many sales and i motion spec (our site administrator"to just kick you off the forums....

but u r talking to me.... i made you do something you dont want...

and i intend to troll the shite out of your posts...

we have many good chinese sellers on these forums... such as http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/

winne, song, bridge etc...

given that you are probably unaware that i "kontrol" most of the laser industry in Taiwan... well i always send my cilents to laserwave or winnie and will continue to do so...

eventually your supervisor will run across your threads and realise what a clusterfuck you are creating in international sales...

bra hahahha

mainland? wtf Taiwan has NOTHING to do with China... how can china be the "mainland"...

https://www.facebook.com/frankjin1004

outed.... 18years old..... weak... weak... weak...

trolling your ass...

those chinese police will be knocking on your door soon...国家安全部 .....國家安全部

never underestimate the Taiwanese $