Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stanwax ILDA board not functioning

Default Stanwax ILDA board not functioning

My ILDA board from stanwax isn't working correctly. I soldered the j12 and j19 jumpers to disable the start button, wired up a keyswitch, connected power and.... shutter voltage - good, LED - off, relay - off. So far so good, but when I turn the keyswitch nothing happens. It doesn't enable the relay and the LED stays off. I even applied an ILDA signal, but still no luck.

Have you tried emailing Rob? rob at stanwax.co.uk
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Can you take a picture of your current setup and post it? I'm sure it is something pretty simple, but easily overlooked.

Ignore the color correction board that's slightly off frame to the right. I disconnected to see if it was the problem (it's not).
    I notice on the board it has differential power inputs, but in the PDF documentation it illustrates you only need to connect + and ground. Maybe I need differential voltage input?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0199.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	27258 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0200.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	27259

OK, So far everything looks fine. The relay leads on the top left of the board as pictured are going to what exactly? Are you sure that the power supply is giving you 24v? Is the interlock correctly setup? When you turn the key, you should see the led flashing, but you are getting nothing? I would first make sure you are getting proper voltage to the molex on the power input cable as it is connected to the board.

I had a little trouble getting it setup initially. Not sure if the docs were off or if it was me. Once I got it working the stan wax board has been awesome. been using it for 8 months running like a champ.

I had no troubles with the two that I have once I figured them out. The only thing that I didn't understand from the docs was the brown leads for the relay. Once blowfly helped me on that, I was off and running. It really has been a nice product.

Have you got the DAC plugged in via the ILDA cable. This is one of the interlock conditions which needs to be met.

I also noticed you said that you removed the color correction board to make sure that was not the issue. The correction board requires +24, 0 -24 to be hooked up.

Quote Originally Posted by ireedz View Post
    I also noticed you said that you removed the color correction board to make sure that was not the issue. The correction board requires +24, 0 -24 to be hooked up.
    I couldn't find any documentation whatsoever on the color correction board that mentioned the necessary voltage input. Are you sure this is true? If it is I suppose I just won't use it until I buy another power supply.