Thread: Antari X-310

Default Antari X-310

Hi guys

I've purchased this:
    http://www.thomann.de/it/antari_x_310_pro_fazer.htm

waiting for the delivery.

What do you think?

Anyone got it?

I have several of the Antari made my Elation and they are Great Machines for Low fog

Worked with 2 of them earlier this year. They seemed to work well for an outdoor stage.

I've used these on many occasions and they put out PLENTY of fog. They are often referred to as "fazers", but they're really just beefy foggers, if I'm not mistaken.

I once saw one of these units used at a lobby of a large performance venue in Eugene and it fogged the whole thing, 4 stories up.

- Jonathan

Beefy fogger with a squirrel-cage blower on the front, but yeah, they pump out a shitload of fog. Mo (Daedal) has one of the baby units, and it will run you out of the room in just a minute or two.

I like Antari gear. I've got an old 1200Z fogger (purchased used for next to nothing) that still works great despite many long years of abuse.

Adam

I have one. It seemed it sucked up a ton of fluid with made less fog than my Chauvet Hurricane 1300. I know it's more a fazer, but it seemed I couldn't get the area filled with fog even at 100% for a good while.
    - instinct

Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    I have one. It seemed it sucked up a ton of fluid with made less fog than my Chauvet Hurricane 1300. I know it's more a fazer, but it seemed I couldn't get the area filled with fog even at 100% for a good while.
    Hi,

finally I'm testing it.

what fluid do you used?

I've purchased the Martin Pro haze liquid but the machine displays always the message "empty fluid", but the tank is full.

Do you use the original Antari fluid?

It uses fog fluid, not haze fluid.

http://antari.com/Company%20Profile/...xfazer310.html

"This haze is generated by water-based fog liquid and does not use an air compressor like the hazer."

Quote Originally Posted by LEDpaint View Post
    It uses fog fluid, not haze fluid.

http://antari.com/Company%20Profile/...xfazer310.html

"This haze is generated by water-based fog liquid and does not use an air compressor like the hazer."
    the Martin Pro Haze Fluid is water based but probably is not the right fluid for this machine.

This is because my Antari Fazer machine generates very light haze, very different from what I saw in the Antari video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVeIPSgC85I

Could you suggest a compatible fluid?

Any water based fog fluid should be ok. I've used generic stuff for years in my ZR33 and my baby-sized Antari and they work just fine. My Antari is the smallest, cheapest one you can get and it's been kicking for at least 8 years, so that tells you something either about the quality of Antari or that generic juice doesn't hurt them at all.

I'd suggest thoroughly washing the fluid container to remove all trace of haze fluid. You might also want to run it with distilled water to clean any haze fluid residue out of the heater and pump.