Thread: Help with wedding logo

Default Help with wedding logo

Hey guys...

So I've been trying to learn how to create ILD files but its proving to be more difficult than I expected. I'm wanted to project this image on a wall at a wedding (mine actually) since its our 'Logo' we used on all the invites and other mailings.

What I've tried so far is downloaded inkscape and tried to trace to SVG using edge detection but all get is thick and thin lines of only 1 color. If I use multiple scans and color, I get a filled in image like the original. How do I constrain it to just a line? I basically want it 2 colors, a green heart and purple birds (with green eyes)

I've purchased Drlava's ILD SOS but still waiting to hear from him with the program so I haven't had a chance to try that out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bird removed logo.png  

Attached Files Attached Files

Lightbulb

Try this; it is hand traced so you may need to play with it some.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thanks man! quick response.

What is a good program to edit the final ild file and check the # of points or change colors??

Hi Cero, I've sent you ILD SOS, with this you'll be able to convert the image directly into an ilda file, and tune it to your scanners. It also tells you the # of points and scan rate. You can use inkscape to change the coloring of your image and re-save it as SVG. You can use color gradients and all kinds of neat things. Have fun!