Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy programmer's day! Does your DAC have an SDK? DAC interface library released.

Hi,
    I would also make a piece of software that use UDAC.
    Does it support QM2000 NET version ?

I cannot send PM to drlava, nothing appears in my outbox,
    is there another way to contact him or to get UDAC driver ?
    thanks

Am I missing something? Where can the SDK be downloaded from?

You are missing something. The first post says to send DrLava a PM for more information. Send Andrew a PM or email.

Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    You are missing something. The first post says to send DrLava a PM for more information. Send Andrew a PM or email.
    Ah. Thanks for that.

If you can't seem to get a hold of him using email or PM he sometimes hangs out on the IRC too.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Has anyone used this in Java?
    In the long term, I want to have DAC output functionability in my programs, but I get a headache looking at the C++ code...

... hmm ... I've actually written a small test application for laser-marking with the DLL provided with the EasylaseLC DAC.

Some original sample code was in Delphi ... rewrote the basic functionality with my old VC++ 6.0 ... then got problems with variable spaces, so rewrote it again with VC++ 2010 Express (damned CLI and missing help!) ... and today bought a VS2005 professional for EUR100 to get it more comfortable than with the crippled Express editions ...

A second path is programmin an interface/plugin DLL for BeamConstruct, what's a great laser marking module/application in OpenAPC.

And could be, that I have to write a complete application around the Easylase-DLL in March/April to embedd the DAC/lasermarking functionality in our CAD/CAM in a proprietary basic format (BIX in Pictures_by_PC/IsyCAM).

... maybe I should get in contact with Andrew too?

Viktor

I do not know if there are any existing code for Lava's library however you might want to take a look at JNA => https://today.java.net/article/2009/...ode-access-jna which is a wrapper for JNI (Java Native Interface I think). Also the JNative project looks nice too => http://sourceforge.net/projects/jnative/

Sorry I don't have any Java code, I have plenty of C/C++ code if you would like to look at that though.

I have some code for audiodacs and easylase in Java if you are interested. Also I've once written an JNI-wrapper for cfavreau's OLSC-lib.
    Write me a PM with your email and I can send you the code.

Andreas