Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: iShow

Default Wanted: iShow

I am looking to buy a used iShow DAC. Does anyone have one sitting around gathering dust they want to get rid of? I have a limited budget so trades are definitely considered however cash is an option.

Broken ones may be considered too.

Thanks, Chris

I think i have about 5 of these available... also have 4 or 5 not in boxes, bare bones...
    What do you have to trade?

I have some USB Arduino laser show DACs, Arduinos, Atari Video 2600/5200 games, Intellivision, Colecovision, some arcade boards that need work, a few spare 445nm laser diodes (although i would rather keep these), Amiga 500's, lots of PC stuff,

... If you are into PA equipment I have a Peavy 6 channel mixer amp.... I really want to sell it but a trade would be awesome. I have some more audio equipment... Sure mic's ... an old fashioned 50's microphone, etc.

I have a lot of stuff. What kind of things are you interested. Lets start with a category: laser show stuff, classic? video games, audio stuff, music stuff, etc.
    Thanks!

I also have one to sell....
    I would be interested in lasershow stuff
    But the shipping would be a bit high
    If you are intrested shoot me a pm!

I am looking to pay out ~$50 shipped for the thing. I can combine cash with trade stuff too.

Alas I have not much lasershow stuff to trade. Just some 445 nm diodes. I forgot I gave my old projector away.

Slicklasers: How much do you want for one or two of your out of box iShow DACs?

With all the gear you are offering up for trade, I would recommend selling your stuff on eBay and pick up a soundcard DAC and Dr.lava's new software. Worlds and worlds better than iShow. Semi pro-grade stuff for around $200. You will not find anything even close in performance for that price. iShow is inexpensive for a reason.

Just my thoughts on it.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Actually, seeing as that you already have a usb dac, you should see if dr.lava's software would work with it.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Chris, going to try and crack it?

Yeah I know .... everyone says it is not that great. It is really popular because of the price. Thanks for the advice. I have quite a few DACs to play with including one signed by James.

Gary: Maybe if I have time... maybe some new firmware?

My main reason is I really really want to see what all the fuss is about... see what is good about it and see what the bad is about... learn from it and then beat it.

I figured someone with all the complaints about how rough it is would be willing to part with it for a song or two... So anyone have one for sale cheap?

Ishow V2.3????

Song
    L.A.S.E.R.
    Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Laser system: Pure Diode 3W & 6W RGB Laser.

www.facebook.com/saifer.sy
    www.laser-viva.com