Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: URGENT! - Can someone in the US help me?

Default URGENT! - Can someone in the US help me?

Is there anyone in the States that would be prepared to order one of these for me? It would have to be ordered today to take advantage of the price

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...rojector-99.99

It would really have to be a long standing member here that I can trust.

I'll pay for the unit and shipping and all Paypal fees, plus maybe a little something for your efforts

I've always fancied one of these little projectors, and who knows, once i've finished playing with it on my iPhone I could always pull it in bits

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I bought one of these a week ago, just waiting on USPS to get it here!! Wish this deal had've happened earlier

Don't forget though, if you want to connect it to a computer, you'll want to get the VGA dock too.

Thumbs up

Heya Sir Jem -

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Is there anyone in the States that would be prepared to order one of these for me?
    PM, incoming...

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I can get a VGA connector from Amazon here in the UK, so no worries there. Just need to get my hands on one of these little beauties at this price
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Thanks Jon

All sorted now

Jem

Apparently the laser speckle on these makes the image quality pretty ordinary, though it's said the speckle dies off over any kind of distance.

I think it's just a cool concept, whether it can project full HD video or not

Hey, it's another gadget and it's cool - Who cares if it's any good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hey, it's another gadget and it's cool - Who cares if it's any good or not?
    2-d mems and a direct doubled corning green dpss! I want... but not enough to justify another toy (just closed the order page, and is slowly walking away).

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

interesting.. anyone know which diode they use for red?

Drlava, I don't know but it is 640. I just ordered one. I wanted to dig into one, in fact I spent about 5 hours last night looking at laser pico projectors and engines.
    RHD(?) I think did a tear down, but I am planning on doing another. I would like to get the green fired up. Looks like I will be poking around with a scope soon

chad

P.s. I could cae less about the video. I just want a tiny ~80mw 450, ~60mw of 530, ~?60mw red.

Pre-aligned RGB ~250mw!!!

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.