Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Pink Floyd Dimension September Mini-Tour

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    312

    Default Pink Floyd Dimension September Mini-Tour

    296571_10150285733131403_653841402_8474803_1259908016_n.jpg296779_10150285733001403_653841402_8474800_921588350_n.jpg309058_10150285733526403_653841402_8474809_1355574562_n.jpg312171_10150285733191403_653841402_8474804_42383336_n.jpg313139_10150285733251403_653841402_8474805_689145953_n.jpg315866_10150285734331403_653841402_8474826_1838766092_n.jpg316891_10150285733041403_653841402_8474801_1227005876_n.jpg319089_10150285733666403_653841402_8474811_1569018311_n.jpg321426_10150285733076403_653841402_8474802_803485896_n.jpg

    These were all performed with Pangolin Quickshow. My two satellite greens run off DMX, and since one of my FB3s went ga-ga, the two main RGBs ran off a common ILDA. Because I chained them with a long (30m) cable, I got a very nice (unintended!) propagation delay which mitigated the fact they were running the same cues!

    Also note the venue staff who, despite my warnings that I was setting up, insisted on going up on her cherry picker when I was running through my cue checks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    312

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •