What we really need at this LEM is >4 Scopes (or at least >10W) outdoor lightpipe maker/wagglers!!
That would be nicer than taking a bath with a girl!!![]()
What we really need at this LEM is >4 Scopes (or at least >10W) outdoor lightpipe maker/wagglers!!
That would be nicer than taking a bath with a girl!!![]()
--------------------
My Brain urt's!
Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!
Well... I know of at least one scope that will be there.. not waggling just yet.. infact still in it's original form.. but I'll bet it will shoot a nasty green beam across the car park.. prolly a fair amount of IR too.
This is obviously before it gets disassembled into pieces in the kitchen, did I mention that ?![]()
Fant-bloody-tastic!!
Nige, what model is it, Orion, Lyra, Aura...etc?
Errr, I wish I could tell you.. I've only briefly met it .. it's lurking in the back of Tony's van and he is bringing it up to the LEM for me to lug back up north.
Anyway, it looks like this: scope.jpg
Only a LOT bigger than it looks in the pic.
jim where is millie going this year?
Eat Sleep Lase Repeat
thats not very nice jim, thought you liked millie
Eat Sleep Lase Repeat