Thread: laser diode mounts, lens, cube beamsplitters

Question laser diode mounts, lens, cube beamsplitters

Hello laserfriends,

I am building my own diode laser arrays.
    red and bleu
    445nm bleu diode's ( i like to combine 2)

and the new mitsubish 300mW 635nm ( 2 or 4 combine)
    Attachment 27950
    Attachment 27951Attachment 27952Attachment 27953

who can give me tips. who build his own red laser array ?
    where to buy lenses, mounts and drivers analogue

for a good small beam!

thanks a lot
    laser greets joost
    email me please, i not on this forum a lot
    info@laserverkoop.nl

Man, 30% of this forum covers this subject ! Go read up.
    If you want to build a good stack it's gonna cost you lost of time and knowledge.
    And unless you buy a kit, your first one is not going to be good nor cheap nor quickly built.
    If you don't have the time to browse the forum, you don't have time to build a stack.
    There is no such thing as a mail that is gonna explain it all to you in 300 words.
    If there would such a text, it would be posted 4 years ago and that would be it.

As an analogy:
    You can't stumble into a DIY audio forum saying "I want to build speakers, give me tips, good sound please, not much on the forum , please mail me"

Yeah, I sometimes wonder if folks can't work the search function.

often these are the users that have little time and want to make money in the most effective way.
    For me this doesn't feel right....

Maybe is not fair for me saying this.... but if i knew the questions was beeing asked by new passionate hobbyist user, its would be more acceptable to explain thins more easy and in detail so the user can have a more easy start for some more "self study"....
    It would really bother me if all anwsers were served on a nice "dinner-tray" for the commercial user to make his money nice and fast.

These things change when people are more actively participating on the forum sharing information....
    There are alot of commercially active members on PL .. but because they are so actively participating we soon forget the company behind the person and you are soon "dealing" with a Passionate "laserfreak" just like ourselfs.

RGB verkoop, surely is a good guy.. and has good intentions.. (all dutch laserguys are good guys :-) remember that) wuahaha
    But Rgb needs to "learn" the dynamics on this forum... Its a great place with great people...with great info...

Its al formulated al little vagely... forgive me for that... english isn't my "native" language

i search 1 week non stop!

and i think i have all i need :-)

but all tips are welcome!

i order parts
    and let you all know how it will go, with pictures.
    i hope you will like them,
    i like to read and see your pictures, there people here who make really cool stuf!

laser greets from holland!
    joost