Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Projector Power Supplies

Yes the low current 5V is on the 6 pin connector. The 4.2V/12V is on the 16 pin but the mode is selected by where you jumped the power on pin to on the 6 pin connector. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR View Post
    Yes the low current 5V is on the 6 pin connector. The 4.2V/12V is on the 16 pin but the mode is selected by where you jumped the power on pin to on the 6 pin connector. If that makes sense.
    So it's either 5V out or 12V ou but not both at the same time?
    How should I make the jumper connections for 5V?

I got only 12V out by jumping pins 1 and 3 (Power on / GND)

Well it is 4.2V out or 12V out on the 16 pin 10A+ connector based on how you jump the "power on" pin on the 6 pin connector. I added these to the OP.

If you want 5V low current for something like a signal line you can get it on the 6 pin.

Is it possible to set this PSU up so it is always on (12V) when the main power is on? I am asking since I wouldnt want a seperate trigger to power the PSU up, but I want it to power up when the main switch on the scanner is set to on.

Whats the price for 2 units shipped to Denmark?

Best regards

Yes if you just short the two pins permanently as shown below it will always be on 12V whenever the power supply is on.

Two shipped to Denmark would be $26 for Priority mail "Not Tracked" or $39 for express 5-7 day tracked with delivery confirmation.

Last edited by DTR; 10-13-2011 at 12:02.