Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Visitted by the police!

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

I've heard something like that too. I know the police will try to befriend you on Facebook when they suspect you from any crime like drugs or something, and then they get lots of valuable information. That opens up a whole can of worms with privacy laws and such. Can't remember in which cases they were allowed to do this and where they can use the information from Facebook.

Alternatively that opens up a whole new range of trolling the police xD Post pictures of yourself with (fake) machine guns, explosives, drugs, etc. and then just wait for them to arrive xD

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    Alternatively that opens up a whole new range of trolling the police xD Post pictures of yourself with (fake) machine guns, explosives, drugs, etc. and then just wait for them to arrive xD
    That would be a really dumb thing to do because owning a FAKE machine gun is stil illegal... (in the netherlands.... belgium has other laws)
    Anything that looks like the real deal is NO GO .. even if its made from wax or cardboard.
    If they would come and find such a "replica" weapon... you would be treated as if its the real deal incl the mark behind your name (firearm danger)

The next time the police want to pull you over for a random traffic check... you are on your knees next to your car with your hands behind your head with the police in your face at gunpoint.
    I can understand the "need" to be funny... or to play tuffguy on socialmedia (pubers) but things can go really bad real fast.
    I know it sounds like moral high ground... but these thing happen nowadays because of al the "crazy lonerguy" Gun related incidents we have had in europe (and the US).

thats some communist shit

you should photoshop a tank in your back yard just to see what happens lol

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    thats some communist shit

you should photoshop a tank in your back yard just to see what happens lol
    A tank isn't prohibited :-)
    There are people here owning tanks..fighterjets.. etc
    Just don't go on the public roads with it :-)

Its not communist shit... its a product of our world.
    Just like the HOMELAND SECURITY stuff you guys have over there.
    goverments go over the top wanting to regulate and protect property (it isnt really about safety of people anymore)

SpaceJay is offline THIS USER WAS CLUEBYFOURED

Facebook, myspace... all of those sites are nothing but trouble. You openly post your information and whereabouts and it always back fires on you. It's an open invitation to disaster IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJay View Post
    Facebook, myspace... all of those sites are nothing but trouble. You openly post your information and whereabouts and it always back fires on you. It's an open invitation to disaster IMO
    Wuahaha you are right...
    if you use the media unwise... you wil pay.
    Look at the VIP people (artists, baseball/football/tv people)..... Twitter i'm on inbiza..Partyyyyyy...... and at home thier shit is getting broke into and jacked because the whole world knows you arent at home.
    There are some nice examples of that last year with some big european football players.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    A tank isn't prohibited :-)
    There are people here owning tanks..fighterjets.. etc
    Just don't go on the public roads with it :-)

Its not communist shit... its a product of our world.
    Just like the HOMELAND SECURITY stuff you guys have over there.
    goverments go over the top wanting to regulate and protect property (it isnt really about safety of people anymore)
    ya but see, we have guns, so if our government ever gets that oppressive, we can fix it ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    ya but see, we have guns, so if our government ever gets that oppressive, we can fix it ourselves
    Wuahaha i have my own opinion about that..
    But thats a can of worms i don't want to open :-)

:-)

SpaceJay is offline THIS USER WAS CLUEBYFOURED

Anthony I think that's why people open those accounts so they can feel famous in some way. It's utter nonsense, really
    Last edited by SpaceJay; 10-14-2011 at 17:08.

I had a replica once from the fair. Got caught on school and if i did distance from it nothing will happen. If you take it out on public places and they suspect you of any abuse they can count it hard as it was a real one. Biggest difference compared with a real one is the intension to kill.

For far as i know i do not have a record for it. Also i do not think they want to get you for having a toy but wanna eliminate a possible threat. But once you lost one you know not to show your second one