Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guangzhou Yoline Electronics Equipment Co., Ltd

I see they sell the modules separately. Maybe you can see better at this page :

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs...olesalers.html

no markings that jump out at u and say "analog" lol ... But guess i can put a meter across some of those spare "red" header pins when i get hold of my projector.

Yes i noticed that RGB modules package on their site ... $192 for all three of those modules is pretty damm cheap ! .. Even if they are only ttl

If there is no way to get Analog modulation out of the built in drivers i guess one could squeeze one of Badpip's 4 Channel Drivers http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ighside-driver into the projector and just run the module power lines straight into the 4 channel driver board ... Leaving the original drivers in there for the TEC etc

That sounds like a solution worth investigating. I wish I had a little more experience tho. it would help a lot.
    Your new laser must be on the way already. let me know when you have managed to look at the boards inside it please. I sure hope we can convert them.

Peaces,

Steve

So I got a couple of these in for a customer. Not at all what is specified, Green is only 100mW not 150mW and the red is a 650nm not 638nm as in the specs. We also had a large communication barrier on what case I was getting but I usually expect something like that.

Anyway they are not being very helpful in solving the wrong laser issue other than wanting me to either take modules out or send them back at my expense. We will see if the eventually step up and make it right but I am not holding my breath. Luckily paid with paypal so have a little leverage.
    Larry

Damn, thats bad luck man. I noticed before that some of their products are advertised with 650nm. Both Projectors I got have the 638nm in them.

Which model did you order with a 150mw green? The 700mw, which is the one I ordered was advertised with a 100mw.

Is there a big difference between 638nm and 650nm? The 638's I have both have real fat ass beams. The 650nm beam must really suck if its wider then the 638nm

Peaces,

Steve

Most the 638nm stuff I have seen is about the same as the low end 650 stuff like this as far as beam quality. but the brightness would be much greater. If it is truly a 638nm as they advertise I was wondering what the beam would be like.
    I ordered the 1W version they had a special on for $480. It is a decent build inside, very cheap case, but I am mostly upset with the Red not being what was advertised. I am not sure they understand the difference which is HUGE.

Larry

Well my projector arrived today ... rattle rattle rattle ... starts to think the worst .... closer inspection found that a screw had fallen out the bottom of the projector holding the plate with all the laser modules mounted on it .... fixed that quickly enough ... RGB beams seem to be aligned ok near field / far field considering the cheap glued mounts ... Red Module is labled as 200mw 638nm module ... certainly looks to be a lil more orange in colour compared to 650's i use ... scanner quality hmmmz ... good enuf for beam shows thru pango

How is the beam on the 638nm Module , Is it large? more like a 635nm?
    Larry

The beam is twice as thick as the green one. And its not round, its rectangular.