Thread: Scanpro20s, Laserboy correction amp + USB sound card, 30mw green pointer.

Default Scanpro20s, Laserboy correction amp + USB sound card, 30mw green pointer.

I was planning on building a laser projector, but I never completed it. The scanpro20s were bought from Things, but I never got to test them. I'm not sure if they work. I have two new mirrors for them.
    The laser pointer is a 30mw Romisen L-B030, but the lens is a bit scratched from when I tried to clean it one time, so the beam has some fuzz around it.

I'm not sure what this stuff is worth anymore, so just make offers. I think I paid $100 for the scanpro20 kit. I was told that one of the scanners makes an odd noise but otherwise works fine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laser_stuff.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	233.3 KB 
ID:	27997
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1547250/Laser_stuff.jpg

I accept paypal.
    Last edited by CompWiz; 10-12-2011 at 17:53.

interested in a soundcard DAC. if you want to part with only that. let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Humphry View Post
    interested in a soundcard DAC. if you want to part with only that. let me know.
    PM sent. At least I think it sent. My connection currently has somewhere around 10% packet loss, so I can't really be sure if the message was actually sent.