Thread: Jem's Clearout Sale

Default Jem's Clearout Sale

O.K. I have got too much stuff, period .

I'm going to start a clearout and here's a few bit's and bob's to start with. These are things that i've had laying around in boxes meaning to do something with them. All are sold 'as is' with no warranty either expressed or implied. Having said that everything has been checked and is working as of now unless otherwise specified.

Firstly, there's this nice Coherent Sapphire 20mW head and controller. This is currently NOT working, I don't know why. It was working perfectly when I put it into storage in a nice dry box around three months ago. I took it out to test it and it didn't want to start. I don't have the knowledge or inclination to start messing about with it so make me an offer... ***SOLD Pending Payment***

Next up are three JDSU microgreen lasers with varying outputs between 10mW and 20mW. I believe these to be single Longitudinal Mode lasers (SLM), and they should therefore be suitable for holography. In fact i've made quite a few holograms in my early days using one of these lasers. The beam on these lasers is quite divergent and there are (always) two small ghost beams. However, mask these beams off and fiddle with some optics and you have a nice holography laser or perhaps a lumia laser (what I bought them for). Just feed them with 5v DC, after a minute or so they'll lock on and be ultra stable. I think £50 each is a reasonably fair price, what do you think? ***SOLD Pending Payment***

Next is a Lasever 473nm blue laser. This was butchered so it could be combined with a 445nm diode for my projector. Unfortunately, it got too hot inside the projector and so I had to take it out and just use a 445nm diode. It seems to be outputting ~115mW at the moment, but with a little fiddling around might be capable of outputting it's original spec of 200mW. How about £100? ***SOLD Pending Payment***

Next, I have this beautiful (believed to be SLM) B & W Tek green laser (532nm). This has a lovely beam and outputting ~20mW, this would be a great little green starter laser for holography. I think £75 is reasonable for this little beauty, what do you think?

I will ship to anywhere in the world and only charge shipping at cost. I'm extremely busy at the moment so it may take me a few days to get everything sorted, but i'll be as quick as I can.

Please PM me if interested and i'll reserve in the order PM's are received. Stuff has also been listed on the Holoforum.

Thanks

Jem
    Last edited by Jem; 10-17-2011 at 12:55.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

PM sent. 15chrs

Sales agreed on the Sapphire and the Lasever Blue... man that was quick

3 x JDSU Microgreens now sold
    Last edited by Jem; 10-17-2011 at 12:54.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

If the Sapphire dosen't sell Jem, text us please
    Thank mate
    Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Sorry Jim, Sapphire's sold. I didn't think for a minute that you'd have been interested in it.