Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GB Feeler for the Solarfire MCU controlled TEC/LD drivers

Quote Originally Posted by ams09 View Post
    Well, I have sent you several private messages from three months that remained unanswered.
    I know you're not dead because you are talking about others topics, then what's the problem.?
    Thanks for actualize the situation.
    Regards Christophe.
    Hello Christophe,

first of all I’m not selling these as a business but I offer them to members here if I have some readily available since I occasionally do small runs of these for my purposes and then only of the types offered in post #27. The type you were inquiring about is for DPSS lasers; the driver is developed as a simulation and PCB layout, but has not been prototyped and tested, therefore to date not available. So if you want to force a decision here then the answer is that I unfortunately don’t have the time or the need at the moment, to further pursue the outstanding prototyping and testing of the DPSS driver, this would involve investing money and time to finish these. So unless you are willing to carry these costs then the DPSS driver is on the back burner for an indefinite time.

Cheers
    Frank

Hi Frank,
    It was enough to tell me that in my first message.
    I think you did a great job and I hope a future version for DPSS.
    I have two small suggestions, however, a USB connection would be better, fewer and fewer computers are equipped with serial port, and may be a simplification of the management interface Woodoo II.
    Thanks
    Christophe.