Thread: Phoenix Demo

Default Phoenix Demo

Hi everyone

I work a lot with Quickshow but i need to buy a new software, i want to check Phoenix Live con is Cheaper and the new Phoenix 4 seen great. Anyone knows how to download a Demo (i download the file fron the web but it is asking for the Dongle). If anyones knows, even Phoenix 3 demo will be fine

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by FULLPRODUCCIONES View Post
    Hi everyone

I work a lot with Quickshow but i need to buy a new software, i want to check Phoenix Live con is Cheaper and the new Phoenix 4 seen great. Anyone knows how to download a Demo (i download the file fron the web but it is asking for the Dongle). If anyones knows, even Phoenix 3 demo will be fine

Take care
    What limitation are you trying to get around or improve over the QS you work with. I guess what you are asking makes no sense if you use QS already.
    leading in trailing technology

Have you seen Beyond?

If not ask Bill @ Pangolin if he's willing to show you a more recent build than the initial 1.0 release, or at least some screen shots. It's changed beyond all belief and is still changing and will be a startling different programme to QS when the revolutionary version is finally released.

Sorry maibe i wasn't clear. I have 3 RGB lasers and we make rentals on clubs with those lasers. I allready have 1 computer with the QS but some times we get asked to go to diferent places at the same time, putting 1 laser on each club.

First i was thinking on buying another QS, but Phoenix here is 200USD cheaper. So that is why i want it to find a demo version.

Thanks

I think you have to balance that against the fact that the QS 's can be upgraded to Beyond in the future as it too runs on the FB3.