Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Laserworld dealer

Glad to see its all sorted , and back on track , welcome to the forum
    colbee .. hope you have fun , lasers are a wonderful moneypit of a hobby :-)

Paul
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Thank you! Contacted as well.

~Brad

well, i think it is too late to warn brad for the moneypit thing now, isn' t it??

"its called character briggs..."

Oh hell.... it was too late about a year ago! Hook.... line.... and sinker!

(I haven't bought anything for this silly hobby in a couple of weeks! I'm due.)

Quote Originally Posted by laserwinkel View Post
    indeed quality on their non-laser stuff is pretty good. (i'm a laserworld dealer but i don't sell their lasers ^^)
    i actually had a laserworld T6 a while back orderd for a customer here are the pictures of the inside.
    everything worked like it should so yes its a good product!
    Attachment 28213 Attachment 28214
    I must admit for Euro 290 it looks like good value when you consider Fiesta's lasermatrix is around £2,500 (from memory).

Just for information Matilda will be back available in the next week or so. We are also going to be introducing some aluminium panels for tidy and easy mounting of the boards. Check the stanwax laser website in the next week to 10 days.
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by colbee View Post
    Hi,

I'm after a good price on a laserworld ILDA splitter unit, any dealers here?

Thanks
    I am a dealer, Where are you located. I can check on one for you. This has always looked like and interesting product to me as well.
    Larry

I assume you were referring to ours Colbee. We are at LDI right now but are responding to all of our e-mails so perhaps there was just an issue somewhere. The T6 is not active as ours is. We started exploring other options in the first place because our first T6 crapped out, and the second is buggy. It works OK for bench use but it has been gathering dust because of it.

In any case, the T6 is a decent splitter for the cost so go that way if you like, or send me an e-mail to dan@x-laser.com and I will make sure you are taken care of. A little patience would be appreciated though because we are super, super busy this week

PS: @Larry... you have seen Marc's post on the issue right?

Dan I haven't really had a chance to ask details about yours yet. Since you have familiarity with the T6, what do you mean by not "active" by comparison? Does the X-Laser splitter have independent control of each of the four outputs similar to the one DZ built for SELEM? Size, gain etc? I'm fine with the number of outputs being four. I'm looking to be able to tune each output somewhat. Is there an ad or someplace that has a good description of the features you can point me to?