Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel our new laser box?

omar i dont think you wanted to use the word queer
    Queer is an umbrella term for sexual minorities[1] that are not heterosexual, heteronormative, or gender-binary. In the context of Western identity politics the term also acts as a label setting queer-identifying people apart from discourse, ideologies, and lifestyles that typify mainstream LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transsexual) communities as being oppressive or assimilationist.

This term is controversial because it was reappropriated only two decades ago from its use as an anti-gay epithet. Furthermore, some LGBT people disapprove of using queer as a catch-all because they consider it offensive, derisive or self-deprecating given its continuous use as a form of hate speech. Other LGBT people may avoid queer because they associate it with political radicalism, or simply because they perceive it as the faddish slang of a "younger generation."
    the wiki is your friend.

I am so so so sorry, please forgive my poor English!

Quote Originally Posted by kiyoukan View Post
    omar i dont think you wanted to use the word queer
    Queer is an umbrella term for sexual minorities[1] that are not heterosexual, heteronormative, or gender-binary. In the context of Western identity politics the term also acts as a label setting queer-identifying people apart from discourse, ideologies, and lifestyles that typify mainstream LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transsexual) communities as being oppressive or assimilationist.

This term is controversial because it was reappropriated only two decades ago from its use as an anti-gay epithet. Furthermore, some LGBT people disapprove of using queer as a catch-all because they consider it offensive, derisive or self-deprecating given its continuous use as a form of hate speech. Other LGBT people may avoid queer because they associate it with political radicalism, or simply because they perceive it as the faddish slang of a "younger generation."
    the wiki is your friend.

I am so so so sorry, please forgive my poor English. No offence!!!!! I just want to say why nuphotonix can't see the picture. I have deleted my foolish answer. My sincerest apologies for my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Retina Burn View Post
    oh damn! LOL!
    (*)
    ^
    I................................................. .

Hey its no problem at all.
    We understand our language barrier is a huge thing to get over. But despite that you have great communication skills.
    It just made me laugh is all.

we all know what he meen!
    my english is also not good.

i get to learn it only 2 year when i was young.
    but we understand what we try to say

so i think it is ok!
    keep it up :-)

I order one yesterday yeahh!!!!!!!!!
    after my test i will make a video for youtube
    i have over 77 video's and a lot of laser client love to see our shows and technicals...

laser greets to you all!

Hi,
    do any of the housings have a seperated optic and electronic platform?

yes, the pluto is !

i like it, small and good!
    greets joost

I just got their pricelist, and it makes me happy to see a chinese manufacturer using quality components, great quality cases, 637-640nm red lasers with good beams, etc.
    It costs way more than the average eBay crap, but that's actually the first chinese full projectors I may consider to buy one day

they not the first!

china is waking up now finaly!

greets joost

Maybe not the first one, but 99% of the projectors out of China are not of acceptable quality for a more professional use.
    Thanks to djs and other who absolutely want everything immediately and don't even think to spare a few days more to have better quality and support their local producers... That's another story unfortunately