Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New EYEMAGIC Scanners EMS7000

Oh yes ... still all choco-ed up ... last week i was in mexico at the Hershey plant ... sorting out the "York" pepermint patties .....
    then to chicago ... to the Nestle factory working on the Crunch bars .... back home for a few days... then next week off to Cloetta in Sweden for a new chocky bar launch ....
    then back out to india .... looking after 2 new Nestle factories .... whch should keep me busy until the end of next year

missing the Lasers

all the best

Karl

Well, let's hope you're around to make it to at least one of the meets. If ever you need a quick laser fix, jump in the car and shoot over the M62, you're welcome here anytime
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I've had Eyemagics for years, I've been very happy with them, and they can be rebuilt. I also like Cambridges. I have both.

Steve

Looks rock solid! Hmm.. I hate it when shit starts calling me.....buy me, buy me...

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    Oh yes ... still all choco-ed up ... last week i was in mexico at the Hershey plant ... sorting out the "York" pepermint patties .....
    then to chicago ... to the Nestle factory working on the Crunch bars .... back home for a few days... then next week off to Cloetta in Sweden for a new chocky bar launch ....
    then back out to india .... looking after 2 new Nestle factories .... whch should keep me busy until the end of next year

missing the Lasers

all the best

Karl
    Hi Karl, thanks for the heads up on the new EMS scanners.

Sounds like some interesting work you do. I worked at an R&D gasoline direct injection and combustion technology company a few years ago.

We had to measure the the patical size of the fuel droplets from the injectors.

We used a Malvern laser practical sizer, when we were installing it, I asked the commissioning tech where else he had installed them. He said the Cadbury chocolate factory in Tasmania. He said make a tasty chochoate you need a fine and consistent coco practical size.

Hah, food is a hi tech business these days.

Mmmmm choooooocooolate. One of my best food memories from living in the UK is Terry's chocolate orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarfire View Post
    Looks rock solid! Hmm.. I hate it when shit starts calling me.....buy me, buy me...
    You and me both. They are giving me an itchy trigger finger to. The guys in the US have our friend Marc at CT lasers and OSLS or from Tom if outside the US. Anyone interested
    In a group buy?

Quote Originally Posted by kitatit View Post
    You and me both. They are giving me an itchy trigger finger to. The guys in the US have our friend Marc at CT lasers and OSLS or from Tom if outside the US. Anyone interested
    In a group buy?
    Well shit... you got my attention... There it is again... ja hear that..... buy me, buy me...

Well shit that was a quick response from Mr. Kamaras. Asked for pricing yesterday got an answer today and the price is a "buy me, buy me" price - 10% introductory offer. Enough said order placed awaiting payment info’s. GB? Takes too long, Greece is right next door.

Oh god, I’m such a pitifully weak laser junkie.

Nah.. I’m really looking forward to these babies’…

Well shit that was a quick response from Mr. Kamaras. Asked for pricing yesterday got an answer today and the price is a "buy me, buy me" price - 10% introductory offer. Enough said order placed awaiting payment info’s. GB? Takes too long, Greece is right next door.

Oh god, I’m such a pitifully weak laser junkie.

Nah.. I’m really looking forward to these babies’…
    SolarF,

Can you tell me the buyme buyme price?
    The reputation of eyemagic is really good.
    Maybe these are the scanners to replace my LW50K scanset.

EMS-7000 Infinity Scanner Set
    3.8mm aperture 970.00 Euro
    5.0mm aperture 990.00 Euro

As stated -10% introductory offer

EMS-7000 Infinity Scanner Set
    3.8mm aperture 970.00 Euro
    5.0mm aperture 990.00 Euro

As stated -10% introductory offer
    Thnx solar!!!
    15 characters