Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New EYEMAGIC Scanners EMS7000

Quote Originally Posted by kitatit View Post
    Tom and he was happy to do a volume discount for a group buy
    No.. NO.. NOOOOO..!!

My wallet needs that like my head needs a hair stylist.. ie not a bit!
    Last edited by p1t8ull; 10-31-2011 at 14:23. Reason: spullin missteak
    A little bit werrrr, a little bit weyyyyyy, a little bit arrrrgggghhh

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Suddenly something stirs from within and the ears perk up...

Did someone say Group Buy??... Discount??...

oh crap

Well I haven't made payment yet, still waiting on payment info's.

7 pcs would do the trick with a 22% discount, three would be good too but that depends on the following issues.

The question remaining is shipping, I seem to hear some interests scattered all over the world there.
    Would Tom be willing to send to the buyers individually or group orders to countries like Australia (if there are multiple buyers there) then whoever can distribute from there? Otherwise shipping and customs could kill any savings achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by -bart- View Post
    !!! Nice find !!!
    Indeed we should look this way, it seems the only symmetrical high grade power supplies out there are from audio world.

If there is a group buy, we should of course ask for an individual shipping from factory, as it will be quite big packages. And this means also, each guy should pay for its own shipping (AUS shipping will cost more than EU shipping i.e.). That makes things difficult...

Quote Originally Posted by Solarfire View Post
    7 pcs would do the trick with a 22% discount, three would be good too but that depends on the following issues.
    Has the 22% discount been confirmed?

Hmmm... I *may* be interested , keep me informed guys

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Has the 22% discount been confirmed?

Jem
    Yes, that's on the official pricelist. It says even more discount for higher quantity But hey that's not mirror mounts, but almost 1000€ scanners, it will be hard enough to find 7 buyers...

Hey guys, I think we can make 7

I've just replied to a few PM's.

I'll send you guys who sound interested in a group buy, but are on the fence a PM with the proposed plan that can hopefully address everyones concerns and make it as painless as possible.

If it suits you jump in, if not, no sweat.

Stand by for incoming PM's

thanks
    Kit
    Last edited by kitatit; 11-01-2011 at 05:41. Reason: typo

These are probably going to turn out to be good scanners. The EMS 4000 scanners I own have been trouble free. The question is Greece. With the financial unrest there and these bailouts/referendum pending there may be more favorable exchange rates on the near horizon. Any European insight on this?

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    These are probably going to turn out to be good scanners. The EMS 4000 scanners I own have been trouble free. The question is Greece. With the financial unrest there and these bailouts/referendum pending there may be more favorable exchange rates on the near horizon. Any European insight on this?
    Well if Greece didn't have the Euro then it may be worth to wait, but at the moment I don't see any major ups or downs in the near future that would make it worth waiting. If I were buying a Mercedes or Porsche then I might think about it but this is not a major investment and if I save 10-22% I'm more than happy because you're going to have to look really hard and long to find something comparable at that price and that quality. I think these may well be able to shake hands with most any CTs in this class and then some. I don’t see any 60k CTs out there for even anywhere near this price even without the 10-22% savings. You’re not going to get 22% of for 7 CTs.

Hey guys,
    Just a quick update so you know I'm still on to sorting out this GB.

I'll be flying home to Perth later today and communication will be far easier then so I can respond straight away.

I'll give you more details this afternoon but just quickly, I can confirm a few details.

Tom can accept individual payment and can ship to you directly. You can also choose slower and cheaper shipping than ups and FedEx if you wish.

For the US members you can join the group buy too. There are some details to work out yet but it looks like you can buy them via you preferred US suppliers and receive the gb discount to. Tom will work out the arrangement with them. There is a bit of footwork to do still but it shouldn't take to long.

For anyone who is interested can you please PM me your email address if you haven't already so I can update you and get your details.

Looks like thing process will happen quiet quickly. And the manufacturing time will be up to2-3weeks for a gb of around 10.

Have a thing about what mirror size you want and your shipping preferences to we can nail the details down.

Speak soon guys.
    Kit