Page 1 of 53 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New EYEMAGIC Scanners EMS7000

Default New EYEMAGIC Scanners EMS7000

Hi all
    just seen an email from Tom Kamaras at EYEMAGIC ... with his new range of scanners

as usual they look very well made and pretty bomb proof .....

and the spec says "a true 60k @ 10deg" and also 60k @6 deg using a larger sized mirror for a 5mm beam

those that know eyemagic ... they wont make claims inless they can actually do it

i dont have eyemagics myself ... but looking forward to seeing reviews from people as they hit the market place

see attachement below .... dont know what the price is but you can contact Tom here for more info.... solutions@eyemagic.gr

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ems-7000.pdf 
Views:	450 
Size:	396.5 KB 
ID:	28257

PS also forgot to mention 100% designed and manufactured in Greece ( not a chinese import )

all the best

Karl
    Last edited by Banthai; 10-28-2011 at 05:03.

I am also a user of EyeMagic scanners,Hands down top notch!

Kit has a set of EM scanners, they look great.

God knows Greece could do with the trade!

To be honest, I am always glad to see smarts come out of any country other than China... I have had enough of China. Chinese culture is a real brick wall to getting what you want.... Sorry, discount is no substitute for "what I want" (tm).

I am moving several products out of China as I post. I can afford 20% more landed cost just based on reliable production and schedules. I have lost a heap on very very late schedules and then again on warranty claims.... Shit all round.
    This space for rent.

Eye Magic is just as good if not better than Cambridge. MANY people using both (including myself) will concur with that statement!

These new scanners are just amazing!! I personally have not tested them yet, but i know OSLS has tested these things and speak VERY highly of them!! I am hoping to get a pair for my next mid power RGB build.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

If we don't see a scanner from Pango by Christmas, I'm thinking we may need to talk, Marc. Might be time for an upgrade that helps the Greek economy.

And just out of curiosity, what do YOU define as "mid power"? That about a 12 watter?

I love my EMS4000's... 30kpps with 6.5mm beam mirrors... don't really need anything faster so no need to upgrade for once!

Anyone know how much these are? I'll shortly have a need for a new set of scanners for my 'special' abstract projector

I was going to go for DT40 Pro's, but these sould like they may fit the bill. They look quite small and I like the low heat bit as i'm going for passive cooling only in this new projector.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Hi Jem
    Contact Tom directly .... hes areally nice guy ... we met him out at the ILDA conf in Amsterdam and hes a down to earth friendly bloke

great customer service too ....

Karl

I just sent an inquiry

Nice thing too is the adjustable height of the scanners (at least the EMS4000), thanks to the L-bracket. Old great Widemoves style

Hi Karl

I sent an email to Tom a couple of days ago but haven't had a reply yet. No worries though as there's no immediate hurry.

How are you these days Karl, still mucking around in chocolate?

Take care

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001