Thread: Help with ILD files from the server

Default Help with ILD files from the server

Im looking for a few Halloween files or shows for a small party tonight, another member has provided me with the username and password for the server (trust me i will share with no one) but i cant upload the files as i do not have ILD file reading software.

I am using the Moncha lite (all i could afford at the moment) and have made a couple of shows but would like to add additional spooky images.

I am new to this but eager to learn so would you be gratefull if you had any ideas of getting some files from the server onto my Moncha, it would make me and my little daughter very happy.

Thanks

Mark
    Last edited by kel19700; 10-29-2011 at 07:26.

Your post makes zero sense, I understand your new. If mocha can;t import an ilda which i highly doubt your out of luck. Sounds like you need to learn your software? Because from there read me "Net book support (Asus Eee PC, etc.)
    Standard ILDA file support (*.ild) - you are immediately ready to play content available on Internet"

You should be able to build shows fine using ild files
    http://www.showtacle.com/products/moncha

John

Quote Originally Posted by kel19700 View Post
    Im looking for a few Halloween files or shows for a small party tonight, another member has provided me with the username and password for the server (trust me i will share with no one) but i cant upload the files as i do not have ILD file reading software.

I am using the Moncha lite (all i could afford at the moment) and have made a couple of shows but would like to add additional spooky images.

I am new to this but eager to learn so would you be gratefull if you had any ideas of getting some files from the server onto my Moncha, it would make me and my little daughter very happy.

Thanks

Mark
    leading in trailing technology

Moncha can import the files, go to a empty cue, go to animation, and there you can add the file and it will show up for that cue
    1st place ILDA 2013 awards "Multiscanner show"
    1st place ILDA 2014 awards "Multiscanner show"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BronyBeamshows
    My start to the laser world
    9/15/2010

Thanks, i can get the files to save in 'my documents/pictures' but cannot move them after that, if i try to drag the files from my documents/pictures into the Moncha workspace i get a message telling me that the file connot move as it is already open, i give up ive tried everything im taking up golf instead.

A standard operations procedure in downloading these files would be appreciated in techno-phobe format, this much i understand.

1. Open the fpt server
    2. Enter user name and password
    3. Click view/page and open in internet explorer
    4. Open the file you require and click save
    5. The file downloads to 'mydocuments/pictures

Thats as far as i get, then nothing.

It may be simple to you guys but it sure is not to me, so if someone out there could please give me a step by step guide to uploading these files to my Moncha software i would be very gratefull and would share half my lottery win this weekend ha ha.

Mark.

not that im able to access the ftp site, but are the files zipped ? have you unzipped / extracted prior to moving the files ? just a thought

Here is some steps to doing it

First pic is the files i have then i put them into a effect then open the file into the effect and yeah

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 ild files.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	28394Click image for larger version. 

Name:	added file.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	28395Click image for larger version. 

Name:	animation.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	28396Click image for larger version. 

Name:	select your file and open.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	209.0 KB 
ID:	28397

There acually out of order,

first pic 1st step
    second pic 4th step
    third pic 2nd step
    4th pic 3rd step
    1st place ILDA 2013 awards "Multiscanner show"
    1st place ILDA 2014 awards "Multiscanner show"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BronyBeamshows
    My start to the laser world
    9/15/2010

Thanks for not giving up on me Gabe, now all sorted ill buy you a beer next time im in USA.

Mark