Thread: CR-TEC Laser - Model SKYRAG 1000 G

Default CR-TEC Laser - Model SKYRAG 1000 G

Hello All
    Has anyone dealt with CR-TEC..??
    lately I purchased a skyrag 1000G, packing, manual, cables all intact & good, on switching on the laser the power seemed OK too.
    But somehow even after connecting to ILDA it remains in the auto mode & display the built in graphic (in intervals) the manual X to Y mirror switching too does not work. Spoke to the company & did as told by the technical staff (same as in the manual) but no use.. could not solve the problem.
    I'm frustrated & would like to either return the projector & get a refund or send it back & get it repaired.
    What is the normal norms in this case - Who bears the cost of the courier - The supplier or the end user ? ( never used the projector)
    thanks
    Kama

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I've never dealt with them directly but I have two CR-TEC RGB lasers. They're pretty nice and, really above average for coming out of China. They're an ILDA corporate member too so, I'd suggest contacting them directly. You might just have better success than you would with some other companies from that part of the world. Depending on how/where you bought it may depend on who has to cover the courier.

what DAC are you using does it satisfy interlock A & B by shorting across pin 4 & 17

http://www.taiserver.com/ilda.shtml

They are supposed to be top quality. They are an ilda member and until recently their better projectors were using Dt scanners and Kvant laser modules. I say until recently because now model like the Skyrag seem to have been removed and there seems to be, looking at their website where I could no longer see the Skyrag model, a shift to the cheaper end of the market, maybe because of the economy. That said, I don't know what's being used in the cheaper models, could still be good stuff. However, the Skyrag should be a good model - I looked at this myself.

Yaa the product is good, no doubt! , just a bit upset with the service as I think the product was not checked before dispatch. Just waste of time.
    I'm using FB3 & Mamba hyperport.