Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem (QS)

Smile LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem (QS)

Okay, so this is my 1st attempt at creating a lasershow with QS, so be kind. Had lots of problems with music not restarting from the correct point once I stopped it. Had to restart the song each time from the beginning to keep it in sink. Was easy in the start, but like a painter not moving his paint tin. It got long and stretched out near the end as I was wasting 2-3 mins each time to run through the whole show to get one thing in sink. So if someone has any good advice to prevent this?

LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem.rar

What build of QS are you using? I have not experienced anything like you are describing.

On a side note, I think Rupert has a LD2000 show to this song.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Build 305.

I can't understand it. I just tried it with another show that I downloaded from pangolinshows.com and the same thing happens. If I press stop at any point, and press play again, or drag it back a little, then it plays the wrong part of the song. Damn frustrating. I have a quadcore CPU with 4 GB ram. So I doubt its my hardware.

Default Sync Issues

Mine does the same... , im on build 308, core i7 high spec machine..

Tried putting a show together but as you say gets very frustrating when you have to play from the start every time...

it has to do with the quality of the audio file, if you are using mp3 then not all formats are supported so try to convert it to wav at least, had a lot of issues with this myself.
    Also try to get a better source file if using mp3, pangolin qs is counting on you that you do not use crappy sound files for input.
    There should be a build in mp3 to wav converter so look in the music folder if the wav file is used or not.

Michel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

Hey, thanks for the advice Michel. I will try convert the file to wav. I am pretty sure the mp3 is 320kbs, but as you say it could be ripped badly. Thanks again

Default .wav

Hi,
    I have the same mix of the song but in .wav format if you want it.
    I Would need somewhere to upload it to - it's 44.1mb in size.

AndyH

Quote Originally Posted by Greefever View Post
    Okay, so this is my 1st attempt at creating a lasershow with QS, so be kind. Had lots of problems with music not restarting from the correct point once I stopped it. Had to restart the song each time from the beginning to keep it in sink. Was easy in the start, but like a painter not moving his paint tin. It got long and stretched out near the end as I was wasting 2-3 mins each time to run through the whole show to get one thing in sink. So if someone has any good advice to prevent this?

LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem.rar
    lol i'm working on a lasershow with the exact same music in BEYOND.
    Though for 4 projectors
    Last edited by masterpj; 11-13-2011 at 00:56. Reason: typo

There are timing issues with Mp3 files across all laser programmes as I understand it. Always use WAV.

Thanks guys. I will try a wav. Bit of a pain in the butt. But I can accept that. Thanks Andy, I will rip the cd in Wav format. Thanks for the offer though.