Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Laserscope KTP Owners: GB Feeler for OEM Oven-controller...

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    keep getting 'interrupted' by this really rude-bastard, named 'survival'.. Keep having to 'pull-off' the build-projects for shows, and such.. No 'excuse', I know, but.. point-being, this is not just 'being ignored', am-cogniscent of the 'delivery-slippage'..
    Survival sucks!

No worries buddy, I'm not in any hurry (yet) far too many bits to still source.. was just after an update which you gave. so I'm cool.

Take a holiday Jon! come over to a UKLem!

n.

You don't know how bad I needed one of those back in the day ! Oh well
    " MANUFACTURER OF HIGH QUALITY MICRO LASER COMPONENTS" !!
    http://www.microlaserlabs.com/

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by gashead View Post
    *cough*

Was ripping my deck apart lastnight.. and thought of you Jon.. Any neus ?

N.
    Now, that is the funniest frickin' comment I've read on here in a loooonnnngggg time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Now, that is the funniest frickin' comment I've read on here in a loooonnnngggg time.
    ..not sure he meant 'ripping apart' in quite-that 'metaphorical-way' ..perhaps... (at least I hope..*gulp*.. But, umm, yeah, well... I don't have anything I can really say other than I need to be 'cloned' about *6* times.. then I might be able to keep to my planned-schedules, better.. I'm working 20+hr days, and it's *still* not enough.. *sigh* ...

@Brad: uh, "I promise you'll have a 'happy ending', err, beginning".. .....and NO, soforene, I don't mean that kind of 'happy ending'!!! jk

>> Back to salt-mines / head-down...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Just glad to see you've surfaced and weren't attacked in some El Salvo jungle or anything.

Traveling thru rural-Montana, right now, so... trying to reply whilst I have 30 sec's of signal..
    Ya, I was just thinking that I haven't heard much from your end recently and so I thought I just bet he's somewhere in rural Montana.

Lonesome Dove... and LASERS

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

..not sure he meant 'ripping apart' in quite-that 'metaphorical-way'
    Actually, it was more of a case of some careful removal of various useless (to me anyway) components from the deck, so "ripping apart" was not accurate at all!

But I'm glad I can keep the punters amused!

Cheers,

N.

Don't suppose anyone bought one they are not going to use, or as a spare and would be willing to part with it?
    My other laser is being used on the deathstar. C>----X

Lightbulb

Hi lt -

Quote Originally Posted by ltaudi1 View Post
    Don't suppose anyone bought one they are not going to use, or as a spare and would be willing to part with it?
    Well, the only problem is, I would have to have *delivered* to these poor-blokes, for that to happen.. and the 'full-version' Gents are *still* waiting on my violently-overstaturated-with-werk arse, so.. I think even my 'clones' would run screaming, from the workload I have had this spring / summer..

..But, I *will* be catching-up on all this backlog in Sept., along with a couple larger projects, also 'awol' on my-account, so, perhaps you can contact me then, and I can see if there's an extra.. We did have one extra Full-unit, and two peeps contacted me to get it, then went crickets, so.. there very-well may-be the one, when all is done..

If you *only* need the temp-controller (*just* the 'gold box'..) that is much simpler, as those are all tested, and can just get paid / shipped.. but, if you need a 'Full' version, well.. gonna have to get in line behind these Gentlemen..

Thanks for not having me killed, meantime, Gents.. WILL get there and they will be solid..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Hey there, all you fellow 532-monsters...

Anyone still searching for the 'ideal' replacement for the old 'OEM' Oven Industries 5C5-262 KTP-oven controller, I have negotiated a 'deal' for us-all - (...and no - the 'elsewhere-recommended' SR7-350A is *not* the ideal-replacement for the OEM-unit... the OEM-unit is!

These 'new' units will be known-as the C55-270, and will be 'functionally' and form-factor wise, identical, to the time-tested OI unit, ie:

Attachment 28469 ..as-found in 100-500-series Laserscopes, which was later functionally-cloned by the 700-800-series 'motherboard', thus, eliminating its' need to LS, and making the 262 an 'end-of-life' product for OI... which was too-bad, cause, as many of you 'converters' know, trying to wrangle the 'MB' into anything useful - worst of all, just for the oven-heater - is a major PITA, at-best...

However, if I can pull-together an order for 10-units (..we will be needing 5, alone...) we can get these 'resurrected' for only $97. USD each (+ actual flat-rate shipping to wherever you are..) - this is much better than the $200-250.+ that many of us paid in years-past, if/when we could even find them...

Please note that this pricing is for the controller *only* (just the 'little gold-box'), However, we (DSLI) can offer a 'full-version' of the controller-assy, w/ the 24V step-down x-frmr, V and Ω test-points, LED 'temp-range indicator' and oven-interface bus, all integrated in a nice, compact package, easily mountable on existing PEMs, inside the LS 7-800 chassis, ie:

Attachment 28470Attachment 28471..Price: Quoted upon-request (depends on how-many / how-fast, etc..)

IF, ya'll KTP-peeps wanna do-this, we wanna do this ASAP, cause OI gets busy with projects, and, at other-times, may not be able to offer a 'reasonable lead-time', as they can, right now / the next-few weeks... just 'fyi'...

So... who's in?
    j
    What about the greenlight units?