Thread: i need help

Default i need help

i am new to all this, i have recently purchased a laser machine to add to my chrismas light display at my house and was told the i could buy software for it but what and where do i buy? Neither the seller or supplyers of the machine can help me. the machine is ilda compatable, at this point im probly wanting basic stuff but any help will do.
    Last edited by oodna1; 11-04-2011 at 15:54.

Hey,

you need an ilda-dac, like Easylase,Lumax or Riya usb and an ilda software e.g. Pangolin,Lds Dynamics,Medialas Mamba Black or HE-Laserscan.(there are more but these are the best in my opinion)
    The best is to try HE-Laserscan.you can use it free as long as you are using only one Laserprojector.
    you can buy bundle of HE-LS(with dongle) and a lumax(299€) or an easylase (399).
    Or try to get a riya usb on ebay.I got mine for about 70€

http://www.he-laserscan.de/
    http://www.jmlaser.com/laserdisplay_...ects-home.html

StarryEyed

Just a note here...

Pangolin software will only work with a Pangolin DAC. Ie, an FB3 or a QM2000

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

If you're paying Euro 399 for Easylase you might as well go on and buy Pangolin QS for just a little bit more (FB3 is included) as its the dogs for the money.

If you're wanting to keep the budget lower, then the other suggestions above are good ones.