Thread: lets talk about Fiesta, not Fiesta Vs Every other software

Default lets talk about Fiesta, not Fiesta Vs Every other software

Hey guys, to be honest fiesta is probably my favorate software (and the hardware for it), but I can't discuss it ANYWHERE without anyone compairing it to other softwares, so it would be great if we could just talk fiesta here!

For thoes of you who are new to fiesta, this is an introduction to fiesta that was made by martin gabco

Last edited by gabe; 11-05-2011 at 12:13.
    1st place ILDA 2013 awards "Multiscanner show"
    1st place ILDA 2014 awards "Multiscanner show"
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BronyBeamshows
    My start to the laser world
    9/15/2010

Ok, what would you like to discuss here? Do you have contacts with the Showtacle guys?
    I think Fiesta is a great software with great possibilities and is easy to use, but I'd LOVE to see the programmers take a bit more care about updating the software more often, as it could be 100x better with some improvements!

well i can easly get to the showtacle guys, also they have a sugestion forum on there website.

there are a few things that i think could be added or changed and that would make the software ALOT better.

Also i think the way the hardware works is great, with an infanint amout of outputs with lasermatrix and the expandablity of the .net pro boxes.
    9/15/2010

I love the fact that they seem to have the most content free of newest material. Not a bunch of old crap.

Been considering buy one to just add there content to my collection.

EDIT: I was thinking of Moncha didn;t you used to run that DAC? is it for sale or rent?
    leading in trailing technology

I own moncha now, and its my first, and has really got me going with programing.
    9/15/2010

Great video there and fantastic show. Fiesta.net Pro is indeed a super product. Solid, very reliable and perfectly designed for the showman. I think its the only one that you could say is perfect.

Yep, the software could do with an update but I am sure that will come.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Hey guys, to be honest fiesta is probably my favorate software (and the hardware for it), but I can't discuss it ANYWHERE without anyone compairing it to other softwares, so it would be great if we could just talk fiesta here!

For thoes of you who are new to fiesta, this is an introduction to fiesta that was made by martin gabco

Gabe, do you own Fiesta also?

Last improvement I suggested to developers was to permit the MATRIX stuffs and movements for the standard devices too. And they agreed, as they already thought about this some time ago. This will make the software really powerful, especially with my Fiesta.NET PRO with three independant outputs
    Maybe we will see this feature soon, I really hope so!

I dont own fiesta (mainly because i'm a poor student) but i do have the demo , which is probably why i have grown to it because i can demo it!
    9/15/2010