Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starlogic in hospital .. All the best Ritchie !

Default Starlogic in hospital .. All the best Ritchie !

Ritchie is my Laser Partner ! here in Scotland , hes the technical mind behind it all , the laser builder and creator of the frames !

Hes never made it to any of the UKLEM meetings , with 3 of a family travelling the distance to meets have been low prority but hes REALLY looking forward to the first SCOTLEM this year in July. SO not many of you have met him , and he doesnt post much as hed rather be playing with lasers than computers !

Sadly diagonosed with non Hodgkins lymphona this week hes been hospitalised and going through chemo treatment today , very high chance of success so my thoughts and hopefully yours will be with him as he recovers and builds up to get back on the road to lasering again ! Hes been knocked off his feet with a severe tempreture fluctutations the last few weeks and hes been going out of his head being bored and having to lie about as hes normally busy 24 7 with a few hours off to sleep ...occasionaly ! when his wife drags him out the shed !

I had to do a Laser Wedding booking on sunday without him ( the show MUST go on ! ) and it was like having a left arm missing ! So I hope he gets better soon !

Aw the best big man , to you and your family

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Default Ritchie surrounded by lasers

Hes gonna love me for this ... not hahahahha

Hes ritchie at his happiest ...surrounded by his babies while he tunes and caresses them

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gallery-26..jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	15499
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

hope he gets better soon
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Sorry to hear that, Paul. I lost a good friend to non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma back in the late 90's. Sure hope your mate pulls through OK!

Adam

I prey for his full recovery and healing...

Mark

Best wishes Ritchie.

May the photons be with you!

Sadly, we often don't realise how precious our health is until something comes along to take it away. I send you my very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to good health.

Kindest Regards

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Sadly, we often don't realise how precious our health is until something comes along to take it away.
    so true... I also lost a friend to lymphoma a few years ago... hope the chemo is effective and he recovers a bit successfully...

All the best Ritchie, hope you're on the up very soon