Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEXLEM BS&T and WTB thread 2012

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

It is entirely possible I may have one or two Quickshow/FB3 packages available for purchase as well. I don't want to step on Hak's toes as I know he's trying to help sell them for Aixiz so, I won't bring them if you don't want me to. Really kinda hoping I actually end up with one as a door prize although, that blue module has been on my radar since before SELEM too!

I could use a flexmod P3 or maybe a few other drivers ttl is okay but analog is nifty (I don't really want to make 317 drivers at the moment). I also could use two of these: http://www.theaudioguru.com/products...r-jtmic80.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8pin-mic-plug__23389_zoom.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	30187

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 01-29-2012 at 15:14. Reason: added in the connector
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

SUG-- you waited a day too long to ask-saw one today at my shop- I can mail it after TEXLEM if you remind me. free

hak

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Humm... just remembered this is also a "wanted to buy" thread for this weekend so, I'll throw out there that one thing I AM looking for is a 640nm module (analog) running in the 150-200 mW range. I'm not quite as "flush" right now as I have been, thanks to another little project I have going on but, in my own first attempt at a projector build, the red is the only thing missing and, that's right about what I think I need for a nicely balanced white.

I would like some high quality over-the-spectacles type goggles for

532 +/-
    red.. 630-670
    808 and 1064
    9000-12000 (CO2, CO, NO2 and the like)

Used is preferred pricewise if the lenses are decent.

I will bring a laser power meter for red/green/YAG I dug from the trash at work (and was given permission to take), and I hope I can check it by comparing to known calibrated meters. I think the rechargeable batteries were just bad.