Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100mW 658nm laser diodes

Default 100mW 658nm laser diodes

Anyone here want to go in with me on a tray of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320017525581

Did someone from the forum get some of these the last time they were on eBay? If so, how did they check out?

Hello junktronix,

I think i will buy 10 of these but i don't know if it's really good idea to take them with other because i live in france so ...

but you can count me for 10 of these if you decide to get them

Put me down for ten of them as well!

Keep us informed.

Adam

sounds cool to have 100 red lasers
    Mount them toghether and adjust them for (5months) and then you got a superduper 1W red laser

I could have taken 10 lasers, but they dont have lense?
    So basicly I cant use them to anything ?.

No lenses???

Did I miss that in the listing? Crap! I thought they had lenses on them.

I don't know if I'd be all that interested in this deal then...

I've looked for cheap solutions to collimate the beams from DVD burner diodes, and they are pretty expensive. ($20 to $30 each for good ones.) I'm not ready to buy 10 lasers if I have to spend that kind of money on each one in order to get a low divergence beam out of it.

Junktronics, do you have any more info on these units?

Adam

correct me if I`m wrong...
    But the eBay aution says :

"As they have low astigmatic distance (max 6um) - low divergence and low far field pattern Aspect Ratio (1.7) - you can use a simple lens to collimate or focus these laser diodes."

:roll:

I'd be interested in a couple of them also. But not 10, mind you, that'd be too much for me . I think two or three is enough :P .

correct me if I`m wrong...
    But the eBay aution says :

"As they have low astigmatic distance (max 6um) - low divergence and low far field pattern Aspect Ratio (1.7) - you can use a simple lens to collimate or focus these laser diodes."
    Yes, the auction states that, and that's the main reason I'm interested. As I see it, you may get away by using simple, cheap, red pointer's lenses. But if you go that way, you'll end up with an elliptical spot, instead of a circular dot. But that'd be no problem for me .

The thing is, they would need to be shipped to me in Venezuela. That would be the limiting factor for me
    Remember the future?, That'd today, as you imagined it yesterday.

I have cheap and high quality laser to sell. if you are interested , don't hesitate contact me . I have red color , green light , blue light laser , no matter small power at 10mW, or the high power 100W , I can also provide you.

Darling Guys , don't hesitate anymore . :roll:

what do you know, I am starting a group buy at CPF.. maybe we can find a good source for 100 lenses and that would get people very interested. Let me know the status of this, possibly combine orders because of his expensive shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava
    what do you know, I am starting a group buy at CPF.. maybe we can find a good source for 100 lenses and that would get people very interested. Let me know the status of this, possibly combine orders because of his expensive shipping.
    For the lenses, you can always ask meredith instruments for a discount for large volume.

By the way, watch out with static electricity. I've killed 4 of those diodes allready.
    And I think you'd better cool them if you plan on using them for longer periods of time CW. At least mount them in something that can disipate the heat.