Thread: FS: 1500mW Green Lab Laser - $780 shipped to USA

Default SELLING: DHOM 1500mW Analog Green Lab Laser - $780 shipped to USA

Alright so I really need a laptop (this is getting a bit silly really) and I don't have the spare time or $$$ to finish my laser light show so I'm going to go ahead and sell this baby as much as it pains me....

I did also post this on LPF.. Really need some spare cash!

Output that I've seen 1400-1576mW. I'll make an actual graph of output for you guys if it doesn't sell before then.

Power readings just now (in mW - 10 second intervals):

Bought as a 1000mW analog laser from Meirieieiilight (however you spell it). Sells there for $818 (I'll find and post the link later), but I figure since it's tested to be 1.5W and you'll get it in a few days rather than a week or two I can still get away with saying $780 shipped although you may send PM offers for less. International shipping will cost extra :/

Some videos of my laser in action:

Hate to see it go... :/ But a laptop will make me more money in the long run than this laser will (that's what I keep telling myself anyways).

Disclaimer: By purchasing this you agree that I'm not responsible for any damage or harm caused by the laser.
    Last edited by SwimminSurfer256; 11-15-2011 at 06:20.

***1.576W Green Laser burning Death Ray***

Hmmm... You might get more respect around here if you perhaps changed your lasers description,

just sayin'
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    ***1.576W Green Laser burning Death Ray***

Hmmm... You might get more respect around here if you perhaps changed your lasers description,

just sayin'
    The reason for that was actually in response to a debate regarding the relationship of title of youtube laser videos and view count. I don't think it should really have an effect on the perceived quality of the laser. If you really think I am actually that immature and childish with my lasers you should probably take it off my hands

**edit**
    Didn't I put like a 30 second shout-out at the beginning of that video regarding safety being mandatory?
    Last edited by SwimminSurfer256; 11-15-2011 at 07:06.

well it would help you here to post power supply type (OEM/LAB) maybe a picture of it so people know the size..

also TTL/Analog is kind of a mandatory thing to indicate here

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    well it would help you here to post power supply type (OEM/LAB) maybe a picture of it so people know the size..

also TTL/Analog is kind of a mandatory thing to indicate here
    Not sure whether it's OEM or LAB. Power supply is 8.5" x 4.5" x 4" . Actual laser is 6" x 3" x 2".

I revised the title a few hours ago to include that it's Analog.

well LAB would be a neat black box, usually with a keyswitch and some LED's and a power cord etc...

OEM would be a board attached to a heatsink, generally separate switching supply etc

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    well LAB would be a neat black box, usually with a keyswitch and some LED's and a power cord etc...

OEM would be a board attached to a heatsink, generally separate switching supply etc
    Ah, then it is LAB.