Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mobolazer ML-10-1000 w/x29 Laser Lightshow Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    . I think I have officially worked the year of 2011 for nuttin' but lasers and lighting.

We came to an agreement.
    Wow, nice friggin deal, Dood... that's quite the lux package-score ya got there... ...Wanna trade? jk..

I have officially worked the year of 2011 for nuttin' but lasers and lighting.
    Well, we all certainly know the feeling, m8... but I have some good news for you...

Your 2012 will be shot to hell, too.... ...

peas..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post

Your 2012 will be shot to hell, too.... ...

peas..
    j
    love it so true
    leading in trailing technology

Nice acquisition Brad..... I'm jealous

Looks really nice - everything you need to get going and/or retrofit your 2W green!

I think you'll find that it still was a good deal - I'm building a beam table from the ground up & there's a serious cost associated with beam turrets, actuators, control electronics, steering mirrors, optical breadboards, etc.

I hope to post photos soon, but think you likely got a sweet deal!

Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

I remember my old AMD 486 DX2 66 was in a case exactly like that! Wow... dialing into BBS's, AOL floppies in the mail, Duke Nukem, Windows for Workgroups 3.11. Now, THOSE were the days.
    Yeah my first 'PC' was an 086, then a 486 SX25, this was uplgraded to a DX2 66 with 'on board' co processor . Then came Win 95 and a Pentium 90 in that same case you have there
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

itsonthetruck!itsonthetruck!itsonthetruck!

sorry... had to!

It just arrived. Holy, you-know-what. No wonder shipping was almost $300! I could lay down inside this flight case... it's like a casket on wheels! And the other case needs wheels - it's heavy as hell empty! (I didn't take the PC and monitor but had him ship the empty flight case as it's already tricked out to hold a pc and monitor with a keyboard shelf etc.)

Anyway, I've picked over everything and it all looks to be in great shape and pretty clean. No broken mirrors, the turrets all look good. Extra scanners look to be o.k. I've got one outlet in the whole building to plug it in though (at least for now) as the laser that's on it is supposed to be I guess about 3 watts of argon according to the labeling and 220v. Plugged it in, turned it on, attached the remote keylock and, the fan spins, when I peer inside through the fan blades I'm seeing a glowing blue tube about 1" in diameter. Nothing is coming out of any of the ports yet but, I suspect I need to get a controller hooked up first. I don't have a 5 pin DMX cord so, more waiting... There is an hour meter that is at 440.9 Any hints about the air cooled argon? This is the first thing I've ever had with gas. If it works, I may leave it on for awhile. More to follow....

All that an no pictures...

It just arrived. Holy, you-know-what. No wonder shipping was almost $300! I could lay down inside this flight case... it's like a casket on wheels! And the other case needs wheels - it's heavy as hell empty! (I didn't take the PC and monitor but had him ship the empty flight case as it's already tricked out to hold a pc and monitor with a keyboard shelf etc.)

Anyway, I've picked over everything and it all looks to be in great shape and pretty clean. No broken mirrors, the turrets all look good. Extra scanners look to be o.k. I've got one outlet in the whole building to plug it in though (at least for now) as the laser that's on it is supposed to be I guess about 3 watts of argon according to the labeling and 220v. Plugged it in, turned it on, attached the remote keylock and, the fan spins, when I peer inside through the fan blades I'm seeing a glowing blue tube about 1" in diameter. Nothing is coming out of any of the ports yet but, I suspect I need to get a controller hooked up first. I don't have a 5 pin DMX cord so, more waiting... There is an hour meter that is at 440.9 Any hints about the air cooled argon? This is the first thing I've ever had with gas. If it works, I may leave it on for awhile. More to follow....

Just waiting to see it with the pail of ML-16's or whatever you'll be winning on ebay in a few days.

leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    All that an no pictures...
    I know! I Know! You need your pron... See post 19 for the moment. I just took a few but, I need a 5 pin DMX cable in order to get anything worthwhile to take a picture of first. Off to Guitar Center after work!