Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mobolazer ML-10-1000 w/x29 Laser Lightshow Controller

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Just waiting to see it with the pail of ML-16's or whatever you'll be winning on ebay in a few days.
    Who?? Me???

(It's worse than that... um, I'm talking with Jon! Evil that one, I'll tell ya.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Who?? Me???

(It's worse than that... um, I'm talking with Jon! Evil that one, I'll tell ya.)
    need any laserists? lol

Yeah! I don't really consider myself one yet... I'm a "spendmoneyist" and that's about it. But, I'm amassing some cool toys!

..(It's worse than that.. I'm talking with... Evil
    Talk, talk, talk... jk!!!... Actually, what we're talking about, tho, is going to help Brad start making some scratch with that 'mass of cool toys'..
    ..So, I am-promoting equal-opportunity evility, ok??

Nice-score, tho...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

sadly, I have yet to 'remember' anything newer than x-29 or qm32.... getting ready to breathe life into one or the other as soon as I can get one of my vesa bus MBs fired up. If you had to choose one or the other, (x29-2 or QM32 pro) which would you build??

x-29 is dead... so is the qm32.... but i would use the qm over the x-29

Are you keeping the X-29 ? I have fond memories of using that back in the day. It's great for beams - so simple !

I know! I Know! You need your pron... See post 19 for the moment. I just took a few but, I need a 5 pin DMX cable in order to get anything worthwhile to take a picture of first. Off to Guitar Center after work!
    Still waiting...

You can always swap out the jack for a 3 pin. Pins 4 and 5 are not used. Alternately, in a pinch, I've just cut off a 3 pin cable end, and soldered straight to the pins on a 5 pin jack, then zip tied it as a strain relief.

Quote Originally Posted by LightFantastik View Post
    Are you keeping the X-29 ? I have fond memories of using that back in the day. It's great for beams - so simple !
    I goofed originally and, didn't have him ship me the computer with the board in it. I didn't think it wise to pay for the shipping weight on an old CRT and CPU. Not long ago I realized that I needed a card from inside the computer in order to make the x29 work. I texted the seller last Friday and, luckily, he still had it sitting around and is pulling the card and mailing it to me. I wanna play with it for at least a few minutes before selling or getting rid of it but, I'll keep in mind you might be interested.

@Aaron - yes, I know. I did finally make a 50 foot extention cord and set it up and got a couple but, they look like crap. Better ones to follow.