Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Mobolazer ML-10-1000 w/x29 Laser Lightshow Controller

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by LaserGuy216 View Post
    Ive got a keypad to control this bad boy....
    So...... what exactly is the purpose or intent of that statement? Are you saying you have one for sale? Are you saying that it's either a good or bad reccommendation? And, are we talking about controlling x29, Full Auto or, just an ML-10 itself? I'm just not understanding the direction of your post.

sorry I was more clear on my last post. I have the keypad to control a mobolazer g-beam scanner set, I thought because he just bought this and didnt get the pc yet, that maybe he might be able to use this...
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I know it doesn't hold a candle to any of the current software but,
    Actually if it is a X29-1 there are features in the scene editor that even the latest and greatest still don't have (Even FA) that are very powerful and very fast. Here is a link to download the ISA FA CD so you can at least use the Lite version if it is a -Lite key.

If it is a -1 Key you can also use the regular version of FA w/ the larger library. Now those disks contradict themselves because we never sent a -Lite version out with the Advance Animation Library disks because the -Lite version will not see or load those images from the directory.

Here is a working X29-Lite directory just download and place the contents in c:\x29\ folder on your HD and send a shortcut of the executable to your desktop.

If you need any of the floppy disks I can do my best to resurrect them and get them over to you and that card/key combination can be traded in if you want to upgrade to the new USB FA. So it still has value.

-Fred